DickCheney

Anyone feel the .52 nerf to the V3S was too much?

I mean its kind of a hoopty in RL.

I miss my hoopty, he died last month... 1986 Toyota Pickup, the back end was removed so it was just wheels and base, no bed. Like that VS3. Was blue at one point, but we spray painted it camouflage. RIP Hoopty o7
  • Like 1

I miss my hoopty, he died last month... 1986 Toyota Pickup, the back end was removed so it was just wheels and base, no bed. Like that VS3. Was blue at one point, but we spray painted it camouflage. RIP Hoopty o7

Ohhh the Toyota pick ups last so long, sorry to here that yours finally died. Top Gear had a ep were they tried every thing to kill a old toyota truck, they finally droped it off a building, that killed it. The thing kept running through some pretty serous abuse, but the drop off a building killed it.

• Like 1

Ohhh the Toyota pick ups last so long, sorry to here that yours finally died. Top Gear had a ep were they tried every thing to kill a old toyota truck, they finally droped it off a building, that killed it. The thing kept running through some pretty serous abuse, but the drop off a building killed it.

This game needs a Toyota 4Runner...the true end of the world vehicle!

• Like 1