The MILN

Gasoline Can on the V3S

I saw at one point that in .52 you would be able to attach the Gasoline (Jerry) Can onto the V3S. Is it possible to do this, since I have tried since finding a truck today, and I have had no luck in succeeding.

Any help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

Don't believe so, I haven't seen that anywhere.

• Like 1

You refuel the truck with a jerry can from inside the cab.

I have tried carrying the can in my hands, and that used to work on .51, but not now, unless I'm doing something wrong xD

Yeah I found that in .52 when I carry a jerry can and enter the vehicle I lose the can. I can no longer carry it with me. Additionally if you place the can (or any other object) to close to the truck you cannot pick it up again. I dropped my AKM to go grab a Jerry Can and after I refueled I could not grab my weapon.

Fix: Drive off a few hundred meters and return. The weapon was accessible again. 

Edited by Zeotrope

Yeah I found that in .52 when I carry a jerry can and enter the vehicle I lose the can. I can no longer carry it with me. Additionally if you place the can (or any other object) to close to the truck you cannot pick it up again. I dropped my AKM to go grab a Jerry Can and after I refueled I could not grab my weapon.

Fix: Drive off a few hundred meters and return. The weapon was accessible again. 

Oh this would suck if you start taking on fire from someone.

I have tried to get inside the truck with the can...no way.  This is not possible to do as per now.  Another question: Can you refill the jerry again in a gas station for instance?

Thanks!

I have tried to get inside the truck with the can...no way.  This is not possible to do as per now.  Another question: Can you refill the jerry again in a gas station for instance?

Thanks!

I am not sure if you can refill the Jerrycan from a service station, but you can top it up to 100% from other cans found lying around.

Jerry cans can be filled up from gas stations and other Jerry cans. You fill up the truck by using the action button on the fuel tank below the passengers door with the Jerry can in your hand.

To get into a truck with a Jerry can, you need to/

- pick Jerry can up in your hands

- push the cross (in your inventory screen) to place it on the ground

- put your gun on the ground, the Jerry can should appear in the top of your inventory with your hat, gloves etc

- place your gun on your back

- enter the truck without doing anything else

Once you put a weapon in your hand, eat etc you will have to do it again.

• Like 1

Jerry cans can be filled up from gas stations and other Jerry cans. You fill up the truck by using the action button on the fuel tank below the passengers door with the Jerry can in your hand.

- put your gun on the ground, the Jerry can should appear in the top of your inventory with your hat, gloves etc

if only i'd checked the forums twenty mins ago, Bah humbug!!!

that is absolutely ridiculous

why not make an inventory screen for the V3S it has a huge cab

if they wanted people to test vehicles why not facilitate that with a basic system of stashing fuel cans in the truck....

Edited by anarky321

This is just a temp glitch, so don't count on this working forever. I'm sure they will add some inventory eventually. I hope that maybe you can fill the passenger seat with stuff and live out of your truck someday

Eventually when you are able to store items in the V3S, you'll be able to put jerry cans inside aswell.