cpan

Looking for a home

Looking for a place to call home.  I'm a 1st person player, < 100hrs and getting back into DayZ.  I have a couple friends whom I've recruited to start playing and have been teaching them the way of first person only. I find first person servers more "mature", at least it feels like there's less hackers and encounters are more varied than their KOS 3rd person counterparts.  I also hear private first person servers are even better than their public counterparts...are they?  I'm cool with KOS...but when you're a bambi what's the point.  I'd like to find a private server to call home.

So in a nutshell, what's good guys and gals? I'm located in an EST time zone.

Thanks!

-cpan

Edited by cpan

That's the beauty of DayZ. Just pick a random server, run around, have a chat with someone who might own the server and "Friendly" your way in. It's hard to tell someone a good server because it depends on ping so it would help if you tell us where you are located? 

Edited by CANUCKinNZ

Just opened a private PVE server only, no stealing tents or trucks. Its 1st and 3rd person, it has a password to get in...this keeps trolls out, persistence loot is disabled. Only two rules that result in ban, no pvp and no stealing.

Looking for a place to call home.  I'm a 1st person player, < 100hrs and getting back into DayZ.  I have a couple friends whom I've recruited to start playing and have been teaching them the way of first person only. I find first person servers more "mature", at least it feels like there's less hackers and encounters are more varied than their KOS 3rd person counterparts.  I also hear private first person servers are even better than their public counterparts...are they?  I'm cool with KOS...but when you're a bambi what's the point.  I'd like to find a private server to call home.

So in a nutshell, what's good guys and gals? I'm located in an EST time zone.

Thanks!

-cpan

For a place to call home? Listen. You only have 100 hours in dayz. That is not a lot. Just play the game, run around and eventually you will find others to play with. Play.The.Game. Or look in the recruitment section for others to play with.