Sign in to follow this  
Kittys Go Meoww

Found a MP-133 Pistol Grip Shotgun

You can find them at Police stations too.  It is possible someone left that there and took the M4.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Ignorant ^

Not.....really. It's just a shotgun. No need to make a thread about it. Hell, I had one a few days ago, and I dropped it for an SKS!

...It is possible someone left that there and took the M4.

Most definitely what happened.  

Still, nice find.  Makes any character look badass.

• Like 1

Currently rolling with this, and a Longhorn, that shotgun is great for breaching buildings, and my Longhorn helps with taking people out at a decent distance.

Ive never seen this one with the pistol grip in my life. So i assumed it was prolly very rare since i found it at the helicopter crash. 

Ive never seen this one with the pistol grip in my life. So i assumed it was prolly very rare since i found it at the helicopter crash. 

I found sticks at a helicopter crash... I am just going to assume they spawned there and are really rare.... 

• Like 4

I found sticks at a helicopter crash... I am just going to assume they spawned there and are really rare.... 

Not really. They also spawn in police stations.

EDIT: And NOW I recognize the sarcasm. Beans for you.

Edited by Whyherro123

Lol Everyone on this game is an asshole.

Quiet, rat. No one told you to speak

It's okay if you're jelly

Edited by Jaosix

Not.....really. It's just a shotgun. No need to make a thread about it. Hell, I had one a few days ago, and I dropped it for an SKS!

No need to make a response about it. You pissed?

No, I am merely annoyed that my favorite forum is steadily being filled up with useless threads, often about players bragging about gear that literally everyone can find.

Lurk more, son. It'll be better for you that way.

Quiet, rat. No one told you to speak

It's okay if you're jelly

Yes I am jealous of a shotgun I wouldn't have picked up over a Mosin/SKS that I can find in barns, deer stands, houses, industrial spawns.... so on and so forth. I mean if I didn't have a gun and had shotgun ammo on me I'd use it, but it would get tossed fairly quickly. 

Guy find new gun, guy post new gun, no need to call out guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Gews
  • Like 1

Guy find new gun, guy post new gun, no need to call out guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This:

There is nothing special about this gun. I found one somewhere in towns, later dumped it for the better MP-133 regular shotgun which holds 6 rounds instead of 4.

... Not to be on topic and get away from the flaming but.... Does the pistol grip shotgun fit in our pack? Does it have a wider spread than the traditional pump?

• Like 1

I don't think it fits in your bag. I found one in a police station. I used it to clear zombies out but then tossed it for an SKS. It looks neat but ultimately I think it's just the same as the MP-133 Shotgun. I could be wrong, it could be "faster" inbetween shots and more inaccurate but I didn't do much testing myself.

I could be wrong, it could be "faster" inbetween shots and more inaccurate but I didn't do much testing myself.

It does not shoot faster or be more inaccurate but it seems to hold two less rounds. As the normal MP-133 does only show 4 rounds being loaded its not even much faster on reload if there is any difference at all. Edited by Evil Minion

i didnt even use it myself. i just never seen one before. and i play a lot of dayz. heard it was real rare but i guess not. forgive me

Edited by Kittys Go Meoww

I found one on a shelf in the Police Station at Komarovo. My AKS74u fits in my high cap vest but the shorty shotgun doesn't, so I'd be more inclined to use the regular pump action as it holds more shells for zombie killing fun.

• Like 1

In case some aren't aware, that gun has a weird display bug that allows other people to see you through walls. It shows up as a ghostly extended shadow through walls so it's best to avoid this gun for now.

• Like 1

That shotgun would be awesome if it fit in your bag.... It's not worth taking up the primary weapon slot unless you don't have another option.

lots of hate to bad, cool find.

I'll spare some beans :beans:

But i get thad it's a bit rare.

Police Stations these dayz have far les loot in them and i find it hard to fins a gun it.

I just avoid them now, it is a high loot intrest area.

Guns spawn crazy in half granny house these dayz any way.

p.s. i just stumbled upon a heli chash site with like 2 glowsticks a flash bang both diffrent m4 reddots a mp butstock for m4 2x55.6 Pmags (20 and a 30 rounder) and.... a styer AUG.

Hype :lol:

Always find stuf when you don't look for it.

2qla534.jpg

• Like 1