Obcasus

Battleye EULA problem, Help?

When i launch Dayz a window with BattlEye Launcher comes up saying, In order to play on Battleye-protected online servers you will have to accept the BattlEye EULA first. I press "Yes" Nothing happens besides loads my game, when i try to join a server it does the same thing i press "Yes" It closes the game. Any idea what to do please help.

post-223473-0-37575800-1418555525_thumb.

re validate your files in steam Or you can go to: C:\Users\*Username*\Documents\DayZ and find the *Username*.sqf file.

Open this and navigate to the line that says: battleyeLicense=0;
Change the value to 1, save file and play the game

re validate your files in steam Or you can go to: C:\Users\*Username*\Documents\DayZ and find the *Username*.sqf file.

Open this and navigate to the line that says: battleyeLicense=0;

Change the value to 1, save file and play the game

I followed these instructions, The battleyeLicense was already set to =1; , It still does not work.

So when I clicked to play DayZ, I was prompted with this window that was saying in order to play on BattlEye protected servers I had to accept the BattlEye EULA first.

So I click on that and I agree to the terms, then a prompt shows up saying "Installing BattlEye Service...", "Failed to Install BattlEye Service". 

What? Why can't I play?

Try going through your computer and delete everything that has to do with BattleEye (for DayZ if you can), then try accepting the terms and reinstalling it.

There are guides on the web, on how to manually install BattlEye.

Its not always easy, but Ive been there. And I managed to solve it without too much hassle.

I'm confused on why it's asking me to do this after all this time? I've owned SA for nearly a year now. Also many of the guides are very complex but I may have to do it if I want to play DayZ again.

This was the first thing i tried :\

Same thing is happening to me. I have no idea why it's doing this all of a sudden but it's a real pain in the ass and I wanted to play DayZ.

Topics merged.

It is my understanding that BE distribution method has changed and now comes with the DayZ Steam distribution package, hence the new acceptance agreement.

I have discussed this pre-patch BE failure and connection problem (one member contacted me with the same problem).

At that time manually replacing BE files was not a working option.

I am at present trying to get some more recent information concerning this problem (rare).

Most likely this is related to your anti-virus software, so please check if it might interfere with BE (sorry, I can't be more specific than that).

You might want to try to temporarily disable or completely uninstall it as well.

Most likely this is related to your anti-virus software, so please check if it might interfere with BE (sorry, I can't be more specific than that).

You might want to try to temporarily disable or completely uninstall it as well.

I found out my issue was that my computer user account was actually set to "Standard account". I simply changed it to Administrator account type and it allowed BattlEye to update. I can play normally now.

Hi all,

I have a similar, and rather annoying issue with my dayz. Not only does it not launch but it also makes my screen go pixelated. I have searched all over the internet for a solution but it seems as if nobody else has experienced this same issue.

Once I click on dayz it launches a window that says that I need to accept the battleye eula, but whether I click yes or no it makes my screen pixelated and a window appears saying that dayz has stopped working. My screen then only returns to normal once I click "Close the program". I really have no idea what is going on but here are some pictures:

The first window that appears telling me to accept battleye eula:

post-223571-0-05771100-1418696985_thumb.

And this is what it looks like after I selected yes or no (however it does go back to normal):

post-223571-0-62198400-1418697092_thumb.

I find this really annoying because I spent about $30 for this game and now I can't play it. If anyone has any solutions could you please get back to me, thank you! :)

Edited by TunableJeans6

well i have this game for months. when i bought Dayz it already started saying Battleye initialization failed and now it still says Battleye initialization failed and i cant join games and i tried much fixes but it still didnt worked out... help pls    

srry for my bad english 

Edited by Totti56

The Battleeye EULA is also causing a problem for me.  I try to launch DayZ and it asks me if I want to view the EULA.  If I click YES it displays the EULA, but I can not see the whole EULA and can not scroll or move it in a way to see more of it, even when unlocking and moving my taskbar and am thus stuck with no way to interact with the EULA window.  If I click no, DayZ launches, but when I try to join a particular server, the same thing happens.  I am asked if I want to view the EULA and if I click YES, I am again stuck with no way to interact with the EULA window and if I click no, DayZ restarts and the same thing happens again.

In the folder "C:\Users\Username\Documents\DayZ" there is a file called "Griz.DayZProfile" and when I edit that file, "battleyeLicense=1;" is already there.

The case that I referred to previously, I am convinced was a bad internet/high ping problem (shared wi-fi).

Turning off AV & FW did not solve the problem.

Switching between Stable & Exp and back again did not work.

Everything else recommended, running all as admin for example was verified.

Tried again a few days later when wi-fi traffic was low and it worked, I'm not saying this is the reason behind so many reports but it may be worth checking your connection.

Hello, so I just bought DayZ and I click once launching to go and accept the terms, however when I go to do so it will come up like this not even giving me a chance to accept, could not find it on the forums or on anywhere so decided to come here.

Here is the screenshot hope you can respond to me quickly.

Regards. 

http://gyazo.com/f380f5d67ef51ae61d8a65f7f53d6298

Note: That is not my whole screen

Edited by SpartanGaming

Hey guys, I actually got it working again, I'll tell you how but I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you. What I did was uninstall dayz and delete the "DayZ" folder in "My Documents" (This gets rid of all previous dayz settings). I then re-installed dayz and it gave me the option to accept the EULA, and this time it worked and my dayz finally launched!

However when I launched it my dayz was at weird resolution settings, so if this happens to you just change your resolution back to normal, along with any other original settings that you want. Once again this worked for me but I'm not sure if it will help you but it's worth a try. Hopefully I have helped... :)

Edited by TunableJeans6

I bought this game and have YET to be able to log onto it.  I have tried, what seems like, a 1,000 different steps but nothing happens.  It keeps saying that Battle net has failed.  I have added it to my firewall, I have downloaded the new deal from the battle net site.  When I verify the files, it shows that 2 files need to be redone, but there is no auto update (even though it says auto update), and i click update what seems like another 1000 times....

I hate this because I really want to play this game but yet now I feel like I have lost my money...

By Battle net I hope you mean Battleye.

If you can give a screenshot or more information you might be able to get some help in the troubleshooting section.

By Battle net I hope you mean Battleye.

If you can give a screenshot or more information you might be able to get some help in the troubleshooting section.

Yeah, Battle Eye, sorry about that.  LOL