Sign in to follow this  
Credidred

Crafting Explosives And A Nail bomb In Standalone

Hello all survivors. I've done a video covering a crafting explosives using common items in game, Then using the explosive 

material to craft a nail bomb ( I've got another video on Jars which will make sense of using the glass jar so check that out as well) 

Let us know what you think. All the best guys have a great weekend. ;) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYFeYHk4p-I

And the shitty guys have a disappointing weekend. 

If we're making our own bombs, there should be a considerable risk of it malfunctioning or blowing up in your face (heh heh). Otherwise we're just going to have nail bomb battle royale all over the place.

• Like 2

If we're making our own bombs, there should be a considerable risk of it malfunctioning or blowing up in your face (heh heh). Otherwise we're just going to have nail bomb battle royale all over the place.

Damn straight.

Hello all survivors. I've done a video covering a crafting explosives using common items in game, Then using the explosive 

material to craft a nail bomb ( I've got another video on Jars which will make sense of using the glass jar so check that out as well) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYFeYHk4p-I

Dude watching that video is going to put you on a list somewhere.  And not a very nice one at that.

Damn straight.  Around 75% chance of premature detonation while constructing and 50% chance of detonation per meter travelled whilst carrying would be acceptable.  Oh, and 93% chance of failure to detonate when set/thrown.