Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

A very rare and weird sight in berezino :)) and of course slaughter

Killing on sight when knowing that the people aren't friendlies, here's my beans.

• Like 1

The falling of the roof is simple, vault before falling and you have a chance to survive.

• Like 1

Killing on sight when knowing that the people aren't friendlies, here's my beans.

exactly bro, how can you be friendly to someone whos camping on the roof with mosin? or to a dude on the factory roof whos standing next to dead person or someone who shots at you when you are telling them to put their hands up XD

The falling of the roof is simple, vault before falling and you have a chance to survive.

well I didnt know about that :) but im guessing that this dude had a lag, fell of the roof and after that stood in shock :PPP

exactly bro, how can you be friendly to someone whos camping on the roof with mosin? or to a dude on the factory roof whos standing next to dead person or someone who shots at you when you are telling them to put their hands up XD

These are all lame reasons, but the third one is the worst of them all.  If you hold someone at gunpoint don't be surprised if he tries to take the upper hand.  You're the one making a wrong and this actually makes you a bandit.

These are all lame reasons, but the third one is the worst of them all.  If you hold someone at gunpoint don't be surprised if he tries to take the upper hand.  You're the one making a wrong and this actually makes you a bandit.

If you think guys who are camping on rooftops are friendly, then you should do a bit of research on what a friendly guy does and doesn't do. Do you think those two guys were sitting on the rooftops looking for zombies?

And a bandit is someone who either shoots a guy out of spite or to steal his stuff, or a guy who robs another guy of his items. Telling someone to put their hands up is not being a bandit.

so you are saying that you threat people as bandits only after they shot at you?

I climb often on rooftops to observe the environment with my binoculars.  And I carry a rifle on my shoulder.  According to you, I deserve to be shot on sight for this.

I climb often on rooftops to observe the environment with my binoculars.  And I carry a rifle on my shoulder.  According to you, I deserve to be shot on sight for this.

I'm against shooting on site, but if your on a rooftop, you can't take a risk. Don't want shot on site, don't get seen.

• Like 1

dude, thats one on a 1 000 000 000. Sory, I spent too much hours in dayz to believe in this. no offence

dude, thats one on a 1 000 000 000. Sory, I spent too much hours in dayz to believe in this. no offence

Sorry, didn't post on video. Really enjoyed it. That shot from the one apartment building to the other as the guy was going around the stairs was a hell of a shot.

Edited by hrdrok
  • Like 1

Sorry, didn't post on video. Really enjoyed it. That shot from the one apartment building to the other as the guy was going around the stairs was a hell of a shot.

thanks man :)))

And people wonder why there are so many bandits in DayZ.

dude. I WANT 99% of bandits than 1 % hackers. New anti cheat my ass! after the 0.51 update there are even more cheaters than before