Sign in to follow this  
gcriseightysix

bugged gun sway after using vs3?

So I found my first vs3 today in pulkovo on my way to balota from NWAF. I was very pumped and thought the truck wasn't as buggy as it id expected it would be.  once I got to balota I exited the truck and the server reset, leacving me without a ride. After exiting the truck, I noticed when I aim my mosin (with long range scope) the gun sway appears to be bugged and the scope moves all over the place uncontrollably. it makes it near impossible to hit a target and its kind of frustrating. I haven't seen any reports of this, has anyone else experienced this?

You may be cold. Iv had this happen to me where my gun sways around and shakes quite abit but nowhere does it say im cold. We didnt use a v3s but i believe its the same problem. Sit in front of a fire for a few mins and see if it goes.

• Like 1

There is a buy like NinjaTurkey mentioned where you will out of nowhere be shaking at the speed of light. This is due to being cold even though you're not actually cold. So, make a fire and get warm to get rid of it.

• Like 1