Cartoonrboy

Proof of CONCEPT - No Traders

Without traders it's logical to assume that base building would be almost impossible and/or time consuming. After 2 weeks; behold a totally sourced base by Quasid, a true survivalist and master woodsman:

WcNT1IM.jpg

bDb8OlF.jpg

W1DHcct.jpg

All materials here were salvaged or found upon the map by a single player. One simply has to play the game to achieve great things.

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 6

And if we'll be able to do such things in Standalone... it'll be amazing. :thumbsup:

Tho it did take more then 2 weeks... Closer to 3-4. But with some trading with other players, I'm getting there.

• Like 1

Every piece of that was scavenged within a month? Or is some of it special mission loot added to the server?

Every piece of that was scavenged within a month? Or is some of it special mission loot added to the server?

Nope. All materials were scavenged by Quasid. He may have traded a few items from other players, but they too were scavenged as there a no traders on the server, like it should be.

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

Lol, I bled to death in Quasids compound the other day. I broke my legs at the Sebjan Mine and crawled until I saw his base. You left most of your garage doors open, and I rolled under an edge covered in grass. Also, your shack up front sticks out the wall a bit and could be looted.

I took nothing, but would have stolen a bandage. I left you a few goodies before I bled out.

I applaud your base dedication as well

• Like 1

You are free to enter the trader; there's a communal area with heating, lighting, water, a cooker, a rep centre, heli-pad and satellite phone. I usually use it to demo the features on the server...

All work was undertaken by master-woodsman Quasid.

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1