Sign in to follow this  
harley001

IS THIS A NEW THING!? I am running out of pants...

I decided to play dayz again after a long vacation from it.  I am not sure what happened to the community but...  MY PANTS KEEP GETTING STOLEN!    

The first people to do this was on a "rp" server.  I spawned in and some bandits attacked me right away...  They called themselves "The Undertheives" and held me up with high end gear and demanded i take my pants off...  Then they stole my pants and ran off.  

Again this time in Vybor.  Some guy walked up to me and offered me a soda.  I took the soda and he said to drink it.  As I drank the soda he ran up behind me, knocked me out with his fist and I woke up with no pants...

The third time was the strangest.  I got kill in cherno, respawned in cherno.  Went to my body.  All my crap was there, my m4 and all its ammo and attchments, my backpack, pistol, etc.  Expect for one thing...  MY PANTS!  He looted my pants and nothing else.  

Was counter sniping in elek.  Trying to kill a guy in firehouse who was sniping unarmed players.  I shot him, was about to leave.  Heard footsteps behind me.  I get knocked out with a baseball bat and start bleeding.  Well he bandages me and I wake up fine with him nowhere in sight, expect my pants were missing (and all my ammo in said pants.)  

There have been FOUR other times when people have robbed me with ONE goal in mind.  MY PANTS.  Is this a thing thing now?  Are people just stealing each others pants for no reason?  Or am I just THAT unlucky?   

Feel free to share your strange stories about what people stole from you.  

• Like 9

I love the part where you ask if you're "That unlucky" No sir, you're the luckiest man alive, to only be robbed of your pants is a blessing, not a curse.

• Like 8

Imagine when persistence is fully ironed out. You're lone wolfing it and come across a hut in the woods. You investigate only to find the place stuffed to the gills with pants. Jeans, cargos, gorkas, you name it it's there. A chill runs up your spine at the realization of what you've found.

black screen

you are unconcious

You wake up a few km away, with no pants and a note saying NEVER REVEAL WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN FOR I HAVE YOUR SCENT NOW

• Like 7

You have been away for so long I fear you may have been abused, repeatedly. People have missed you and women are scarce in these times.

You will likely find them pants a couple feet away from your body, covered in the mess they made.

• Like 2

One time, I was robbed of my pants. The bandit called himself "Glitch", and he stole my pants by breaking my legs while I was going up some stairs.

The funny thing is, the robber wasn't a person.

Edited by Cheeseburger8
  • Like 4

I love the part where you ask if you're "That unlucky" No sir, you're the luckiest man alive, to only be robbed of your pants is a blessing, not a curse.

But...I like my pants...  

Finally found a video to prove that this does actually happen!  

But...I like my pants...  

What about your gun, your memories, your food, your shirt, YOUR LIFE? Do you not care enough to enjoy what they leave you, enjoy that little gift sir, as much as it may seem you're getting robbed, your actually being gifted a godly experience of life, and how quickly it could be taken (The pants represent life). They present before you a metaphor.

Finally found a video to prove that this does actually happen!  

WOW now he's packing some heat!!! 

Cargo/hunter pants have 6 slots, yet take up only 4 in the inventory. Therefore, they are valuable items for increasing carrying capacity.

Might be the reason?

One time, I was robbed of my pants. The bandit called himself "Glitch", and he stole my pants by breaking my legs while I was going up some stairs.

The funny thing is, the robber wasn't a person.

goddammit get the hell out ... just go ....dont even say anymore just leave ... im not even angry .........just dissapointed now  leave 

god i hate you kenny 

Cargo/hunter pants have 6 slots, yet take up only 4 in the inventory. Therefore, they are valuable items for increasing carrying capacity.

Might be the reason?

No.  Most of the time I was just wearing normal pants.  THEY ARE EVIL PANTS THIEVES.  THEY WANT MY WILLIE TO SUFFER!