Sign in to follow this  
RagedDrew

I need your help.

So I was playing some DayZ, looting houses alone the coast from just outside Cherno to Elektro I got as far as Pik Kozlova when I started to hear this strange crying sound. My first thoughts was someone had seen me and thought to have a little fun, but that thought went just as quick as it came when I realised that the sound wasn't coming from any particular direction when I heard it for the second time, but this time I had my fraps on.

I then thought maybe I left my browser open and some video started playing, highly unlikely seeing as I have an ad blocker add-on installed, but then maybe I left steam browser open?.... Nope, it's closed, well maybe it's someone has found a way to get into global chat?

This all happened a few hours ago, didn't really think more of it as I was sure it was some dude who managed to get on direct chat but then I just watched a video on YouTube and there it was, the same strange crying noise. So I quickly got a short video uploaded in an attempt that you guys may know something.

Just watch this short (40 seconds) video and please tell me what the f**k that is.

Eaten any human flesh lately?

Well as you can see I'm a new spawn, however before I died before this I did come across some guy who offered to cook me some meat, sadly though the server started but thanks to persistent storage, the camp fire and meat was still there (he dude didn't return) so of course freezing and starving to death I cooked it warmed myself up then left for Kamy where some dude managed to knock me out despite taking at least 5 hits from my sledgehammer (he attacked me by the way) he then used the hammer on me to finish the job, I respawned just outside Cherno so started looting up again.

If this is due to eating human flesh then it's a little buggy.

Yeah the sounds are due to eating human flesh.

If you didn't eat human flesh and still got these sounds than it looks like a bug and you should report it.

Yeah the sounds are due to eating human flesh.

If you didn't eat human flesh and still got these sounds than it looks like a bug and you should report it.

I did eat it, didn't know what it was until after I cooked lol, but like I said it was either eat it or die of starvation or die of hypothermia, the irony is I died a few minutes later and when I respawned that's when the sound started, so to me, it's bugged as since I'm dead my char should have been reset from everything.