cobaas@live.ie

A place for YouTubers to show their stuff!

So basically i've been searching around the forums and I can't find anything for youtubers to come and show their channels, get subscribers or even set up collaborations, so I thought to myself why not start one!

I've seen the thread for the twitch streams but nothing for youtube btw...

So here's the idea, if you have a youtube channel, or are interested in collaborating with another youtuber, or even just want to find some new DayZ channels to watch, then in this thread will be links to different channels!

To get your channel on here all you need to do is have a trailer or short vid, leave a comment on this thread with the video embedded and follow the topic! If we can get enough people on here then we can start collaborating with each other on video's, now my channel is quite small so I know that it can be tricky to get any notice, so here's hopefully a solution to that and I'm sure that there is many other people on here with the same thoughts!

So anywho here is my trailer,

and my page link:

So if you enjoyed the vid then comment below or on the video itself, subscribe, or if you want to collaborate with me on a video then send me a message or leave a comment, and i'll get back as soon as possible, i'm pretty active on here so i check it a few times a day, anyway let the youtube vids roll on!

Enjoy people!!

Cobaas

Edited by kichilron
Removed.

You have already found the place where YouTuber's put their videos. It's called the Gallery.

If you want to collaborate with other Content Creators, that's your thing, I don't think we need a pinned topic for that. Feel free to post a general thread about that without begging for subs, however.

my page link:

So if you enjoyed the vid then comment below or on the video itself, subscribe, or if you want to collaborate with me on a video then send me a message or leave a comment, and i'll get back as soon as possible, i'm pretty active on here so i check it a few times a day, anyway let the youtube vids roll on!

Make sure to read the rules before posting. This will not be tolerated.

Please do not post a topic asking for subscribers with a only a link to your Youtube channel provided. Instead, post a video of yours in the Gallery; if users like your video(s), then generally they will subscribe and/or provide feedback.
Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2