Sign in to follow this  
apoc_dmz

Cant Loot Dead Bodies

Wanted to know if anyone else is having a problem looting bodies after a kill? The past 3 weeks I have looted maybe 1 body successfully. 

• Like 1

Yeah it seems rather random. Most of the time, if anyone dies from our Group we can only retrive random things. If the resurrected makes it back to the Body he can take everything without Problem.

Sometimes oyu can loot them sometimes only one Person in our Group can. Same with items you seemingly cant pick up.

• Like 1

Yeah I had some trouble retreating stuff from the 3 fools I wasted the other day. They thought I was a helpless bambi trying to gang up on me, little did they know I was a fully geared not to be fucked with death incarnate. Decided to shoot the bodies a few more times so they can't retrieve anything. 

Had an issue last night of not being able to drag a team mate's gear off his body after he fell down a bugged hill and died. 

We ended up dropping our own bag and stuff and taking his stuff off one by one on to our own body.

Same with items you seemingly cant pick up.

The items that can't be picked up can be worked around by trying to drag it in to your inventory, and then when it doesn't get picked up, try to drag it out of the "vicinity" window anywhere outside the inventory window, and then double click it and you should pick it up.

Edited by Euphobia

jup...that works at times.

but than again we had items i dragged...still couldent pick up but my mate could...

the "get naked and a imposter of your freinds" routine worked well right after the change to the system. As of now only 1 out of 4 in our group can...

welp :D

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

I don't know, I usually wait for bugs to work themselves out understanding that this is still alpha. This bug though, annoys the shytt outta me.