Sign in to follow this  
twig (DayZ)

Met 12 random friendlies in experimental, one through a walkie talkie. A short 3 part series on how I met some of the greatest dayz players ever.

So one night, I ventured out into cherno. I met a young man named fawaz, who turned out to be an awesome guy. We then kept running into armed players, who turned out to be friendly. 

And epic story followed. One of friendship, love and eating other people. This is the real reason why I love dayz. Its the fact you can meet all these random people and create a story together. 

Here it is guys: 

• Like 4

So one night, I ventured out into cherno. I met a young man named fawaz, who turned out to be an awesome guy. We then kept running into armed players, who turned out to be friendly. 

And epic story followed. One of friendship, love and eating other people. This is the real reason why I love dayz. Its the fact you can meet all these random people and create a story together. 

Here it is guys: 

Hey hey! Twig! Nice seeing you on here! I watch your videos ALL the time!

Hey hey! Twig! Nice seeing you on here! I watch your videos ALL the time!

Hey man. Im new around here (gallery). Ive always checked the official forumns, for dev/game related content. But I thought I should give this a try :) Thought there might be someone who would enjoy this!

Appreciate the love man! Love from twig

Awesome video, I felt uneasy the whole time.

Please don't ever come near me.

Here it is guys: 

By the way, your videos are always amazing. You experience ALOT in DayZ. Some of which, others can only dream about experiencing.

how did you get the walkie talkie to work? mine never lets me switch from direct comm to the channel comms