Sign in to follow this  
Nebulae3

You're dead. UK 4-076 - Hosted by Fragnet.net (persistance)

When are you going to fix this game concerning hacking?

It was 3 players on the server - the hacker looted and loged off.

Instant kill hack, teleporting fucking garbage.

• Like 1

I am only playing that server, because it's usually 50/50 server, but everytime I get full gear someone teleport in and instant kill the character.

I know this, because I was inside a house cooling off and I locked the door - the door didn't even open.

An admin can easily fix that and banned the person when he check the log on that server.

An admin can easily fix that and banned the person when he check the log on that server.

and the admin said what after you reported it..

oh what's that you say , you didn't report it....?

• Like 2

When are you going to fix this game concerning hacking?

It was 3 players on the server - the hacker looted and loged off.

Instant kill hack, teleporting fucking garbage.

Same happened to me, Literally puts me off playing this game with that sort of game breaking bullsh!t.  Had loads of gear, food and ammo 3hours of nice dayz gaming for it to be gone like that to a hacker... all the doors were locked, i was inside eating food in police station berezino.. no way any1 could see me without gettin through that door ( no windows either ) 

Gutted. cant be assed to spend the time like that to get hack killed..

/wrists :)

playing this game with that sort of game breaking bullsh!t

It is not a game. It is a funky assortment of Software that sometimes works and sometimes dosent work as intended.

buahahahahah....

but everytime....

how often did this happen ?

( no windows either )

Maybe someone spawned in the same room ? :D altho using the Police Station for anything other than going through , loot and get out is Kind of challenging for me to understand.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

and the admin said what after you reported it..

The UK 4-076 server is an official server Hosted by Fragnet.net (Persistance) that's why I post here so someone can check

the server log. It's not a private server, but I report it here since it's an official server.

Edited by Ori42

The UK 4-076 server is an official server Hosted by Fragnet.net (Persistance) that's why I post here so someone can check

the server log. It's not a private server, but I report it here since it's an official server.

do we really have to  enlight you about the difference of a un-official/official Forum, a game /Software developer and a Hosting Company ?

Contact Fragnet....

but even THAN...you dont have a Name or proof. PLUS it whould be intresting if they could even be arsed seeing that battleye is ramping up lately.

Same happened to me, Literally puts me off playing this game with that sort of game breaking bullsh!t.  Had loads of gear, food and ammo 3hours of nice dayz gaming for it to be gone like that to a hacker... all the doors were locked, i was inside eating food in police station berezino.. no way any1 could see me without gettin through that door ( no windows either ) 

Gutted. cant be assed to spend the time like that to get hack killed..

/wrists :)

yeah for sure, it sucks - not hard to gear up or anything, but u can't have players like that ruin

the fun for everyone who play, because they enjoy the game.   :)  

Aye, my character was couple of days old with different mags and he had end game gear.

Edited by Ori42

do we really have to  enlight you about the difference of a un-official/official Forum, a game /Software developer and a Hosting Company ?

Contact Fragnet....

but even THAN...you dont have a Name or proof. PLUS it whould be intresting if they could even be arsed seeing that battleye is ramping up lately.

Well, names can be changed each time a player log on a server and some even play without names, but that particular server log can reveal what actually happened.
On wednesday when servers are down due to scheduled maintenance, because it's a public server which is connected to the main server so it's
part of the 'official' server branch in my opinion so I report it here.
Edited by Ori42

part of the 'official' server branch in my opinion so I report it here.

really...like...really ?

If you want it reported..do it yourself. As i stated i doubt anything YOU could follow up to whould happen.

Your "opinion" about reporting channels dosent matter here.

But maybe a Admin can shed light on the official policy....

It has been an issue since day one in dayz mod in arma 2 - just check out Frankie's youtube videos about it.

Why is the code so bad in dayz standalone?

The person would be instant banned on a BF4 server. 

Were you sitting on the second story of the house or first story?

I was in the first floor and it was impossible to see me inside, because I was not near the windows.

Were you sitting on the second story of the house or first story?

Can u fall through floors if u sit in a building on the second floor?

Hacking:
If you believe you have found evidence of an unknown hack, submit the evidence to one of the Forum Staff and it will be looked into and verified. Please do not make topics or post videos. They will be locked or removed.