eugenharton

DayZ Vehicles (first implementation)

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!   Christmas time has come a little early!   Early iteration or not, glad this day has finally come!

Got rekt?!

The one chance I had to be a somebody.. and you took it away from me :'( </3

Suhweeeet..

Oh This is gonna be.... Traumatic.. Scary.. Crazy.. Visually insane.  But most of all..

FUN FUN FUN..

EXP Here we coooooome.. Whoop Whoop

The one chance I had to be a somebody.. and you took it away from me :'( </3

Ow :(

Sorry, mate. Don't forget, we all are somebody, haha. Everyone here is important.

Here's a quote from Mevlana to you. 

Don't forget pearls are never exhibited for the pigs.

The only person who understands from jewellery is a moneychanger,

But for a blind man, does the difference between diamond and glass matter?

So If a blind man is looking at you, never think you're made from glass.

Yeah right, blind people can't look, but that's the deep meaning of it.  :P

Edited by Yazar8

What I want to know is how bulletproof these vehicles are gonna be. I sense people being angry about not being able to find one, so they set up roadside ambushes with automatic weapons and such. Also waiting to see how many scenes from Fast and Furious will be recreated... Chernarus style!

Please no, at least give us bicycles :P

So with the implementation of the first vehicle I know it's very basic for the time being, but is there any form of storage (for gear) planned/already in? As well as the storage, will there be any physical examples of gear being stored in said vehicle? For example if you have a backpack inside the storage, will there be a backpack hanging on the side, or in the back?

Awww hell no! Now I really don't have a choice but to get back in the game. See y'all in a few. I wish they had SMART Cars, so I could just ride by folks and hear my horn go "Meep Meep!"

Meh, any vehicle will do I guess. Yeeehaw!

Does this mean we will have real movement speed on foot instead of this Olympic sprinter garbage?

YES PLEEAAASSSEEEEE

• Like 1

So any idea whats going on with the consistent crashes with this update? 

I literally cannot even get into a server, hits please wait then crashes :P

Was working justttt fine before

Also was curious the Player Carrying Compacity for the ural, is it going to have 6 seats in the back as well? 

• Like 1

Same here, I'm barely at the please wait screen and I can already see like tons of "Player whoopdeedoo is losing connection" messages. Then I, too, CTD. That's just really too bad. Just now, where they have all of us so riled up. Whaa! :(

Edited by Demonica

My theory is that too many hyped up idiots testers are hopping on the servers V3S hungry, and crashing the damn things.

I managed to ride in one for roughly two minutes before a crash. The crashes are killing my excitement.

My theory is that too many hyped up idiots testers are hopping on the servers V3S hungry, and crashing the damn things.

I managed to ride in one for roughly two minutes before a crash. The crashes are killing my excitement.

Yea, that is true. However, I keep going on 1PP servers (I usually don't) and they are lowly populated and I still crash frequently. Another thing is that I found killing zombies crashes my game. (One of the ways my game crashes)

Servers were overloaded beyond our expectations. Will try to fix tommorow.

• Like 1

Whoa . . . , Are we talking about crashing the V3S or crashing the game?, Or is it the same thing?

Servers were overloaded beyond our expectations. Will try to fix tommorow.

I would have been quiet about the vehicles being put in. xD