Sooden

1911 could be so much more

I know small clip extenders and compositors for the 1911 have been posted in another thread, but this is a 1911 specific thread.

I love looking for rare items, and its a shame that they only happen with helicopter crash atm. so maybe these listed suggestion could be integrated into more normally places, like house and car, so they will still be searching when looking for rare stuff.

It would make the 1911 a loved project as you collect all the parts and set it up how you want it :) Just make the part very rare, so there is something to hunt for.

so, lets add:

Rails

Railes.jpg

Larger mags

25.jpg

Sights

compositor

Wooden stocks

WoodenStock%20copy.jpg

• Like 6

HAhaa no offence but I find those handles etc quite comical :D

However I'm down with the tac rail :D

The most the devteam could add would be the tac rail, But that would probably only spawn (alongside the optics) in crashsites

You sir, would be a great comedian because I about fell out of my chair when I saw this..

..or I just had one giant WTF moment.

Edited by AlexeiStukov

No, comical would be my own personal 1911 mod work :P

S1911.jpg

• Like 7

No, comical would be my own personal 1911 mod work :P

S1911.jpg

I... I want it...

• Like 2

Ridiculous!

Ill take 3, please.

L

• Like 5

That's actually pretty neat. I'd love to see huge amounts of customisation so that even a sporter.22 can be turned into a proper weapon. Attach a sight of some sort, duct tape a bayonet, add a fancy grip, maybe modify its internal components to make it full auto, if that's possible. In the end a fully upgraded .22 should rival an unupgraded AKM in some respects.

They could do stuff like this with a Glock, considering the glock is known for having single, burst, or fully automatic fire modes. Below is a picture of a glock with a 100rnd. drum mag.

600px-Skyfall_07.jpg

I can't wait to get laughed at because the gun looks dirty. :D

• Like 2

They could do stuff like this with a Glock, considering the glock is known for having single, burst, or fully automatic fire modes. Below is a picture of a glock with a 100rnd. drum mag.

600px-Skyfall_07.jpg

I can't wait to get laughed at because the gun looks dirty. :D

Not all glocks are selective fire, the Glock 17 in the mod was single shot only in game and IRL.

Actually not a bad idea. I'd love to actually have to build the pistol itself before even considering needing ammo. Would be fun  :)

Not all glocks are selective fire, the Glock 17 in the mod was single shot only in game and IRL.

seen a 1911 with a barrel mag, 60 round i think. only problem with customs and barrles is, what happens to pistols inventory size?

maybe one way to deal with space \/

Invo.jpg

Edited by Sooden

Actually not a bad idea. I'd love to actually have to build the pistol itself before even considering needing ammo. Would be fun  :)

well maybe not from scratch, that would be a bit to much ><

eek.jpg

• Like 1

Dillinger's 1911:

John-Dillinger-M1911A1-Full-Auto.jpg

;)

dent in the mag, its not pristine , no trade :P

• Like 1

well maybe not from scratch, that would be a bit to much ><

eek.jpg

Hello there

Dont forget this is fully stripped, when you commonly field strip it its far fewer pieces. There's few that would break down, as in this pic, the magazine for example. In reality its four or 5 parts.

ZA9hDpJ.jpg

Its my fave.

Rgds

LoK

PS this isnt a good 1911

Edited by orlok
  • Like 2

Hello there

Dont forget this is fully stripped, when you commonly field strip it its far fewer pieces. There's few that would break down, as in this pic, the magazine for example. In reality its four or 5 parts.

ZA9hDpJ.jpg

Its my fave.

Rgds

LoK

ahh, ty for the info, didnt think about that

Normally I disagree with gibonez about how far we should take attachments... but jesus, I had the exact same reaction he did when I saw this. A monstrosity of a weapon and hardly even realistic.

Normally I disagree with gibonez about how far we should take attachments... but jesus, I had the exact same reaction he did when I saw this. A monstrosity of a weapon and hardly even realistic.

confuzzles apart from my comical mod, all the other images are real life mods .. quoute 'hardly even realistic.' dam reality >< it tricked me again

Edited by Sooden