Sign in to follow this  
Helix2000

random freezing

so this is the second time i have died from it, but at least the 20th time it has happened. i will be running, it does not matter where, and my screen will suddenly freeze. no FPS drop before hand, and the time varies, but usually, everything is back to normal soon after.

but it is getting to be a pain in the arse, and it is making me paranoid of going into cities, aswell as player to player interaction, cos i just do not know when it happens.

is anyone else getting this, or does anyone have a solution?

• Like 1

I get it as well. It's not just you, and I haven't been able to recognize anything that specifically causes it.

YISSSSS

arnold-schwarzenegger-mr.-freeze-batman-

.... Ow wait, you mean computer freezing :(

I've always had a problem with games on the VR engine's they usually stutter/freeze after a period of time, like a memory leak 

Edited by Star Thornberry

so this is the second time i have died from it, but at least the 20th time it has happened. i will be running, it does not matter where, and my screen will suddenly freeze. no FPS drop before hand, and the time varies, but usually, everything is back to normal soon after.

but it is getting to be a pain in the arse, and it is making me paranoid of going into cities, aswell as player to player interaction, cos i just do not know when it happens.

is anyone else getting this, or does anyone have a solution?

Hey dude, I had this exact problem.

Turns out it was my R9 290 (Powercolor) fucking out... No idea why or what caused it. I too couldn't understand, because my computer was kinda new so I was sure it was game side. It drove me insane!

Anyway I FINALLY managed to fix the freezing by updating my GFX cards BOIS (installing them on the other BIOS switch thing)

Hope you come right