Sign in to follow this  
idddo98

Cannot get server to load on DayZ, Pleas help, I'm addicted.

This is just the regular DayZ mod.

I've been playing on this server for awhile but recently I've been running into problems.

About a week ago I tried to login and as soon as I got into the lobby it would kick me from the game with no error message.

It does this if I access it from my Recent Games in DayZ Commander, Directly from Steam or putting in the IP from Remote Join.

After a couple days I randomly tried it and it worked again.

Now it has started doing it again, same server, same problem.

It is the Expermental Slow Zombie server #5 (I think it might be a Vanilla one)

As I'm writing this that stopped happening and now it has reverted back to ANOTHER problem that I run into occasionally.

It will get to the final part where it normally loads your character and instead the loading bar does not load at all and the countdown just keeps going up (currently at 70, been about 15 minutes)

My buddy was having the exact same problems (there are 15 people on the server though) trying to join the same server (we are not in the same place, different IPs) and now his problem has moved onto "script/addons/daycode not found" that is just one of several.

Any ideas guys ?

I realize I posted several problems but I figured I'd go into as much detail as possible even if the information was not pertinent and I also posted 2 problems from 2 different people.

So if you want to consider me Problem A and my friend Problem B that might help some if you think you have a solution for both of us.

Please help soon guys, I'm so addicted :P

And thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to try and help me/us.

I posted this in the Troubleshooting section but figured I would try my luck here - I hope that is O.K

This is just the regular DayZ mod.
I've been playing on this server for awhile but recently I've been running into problems.
About a week ago I tried to login and as soon as I got into the lobby it would kick me from the game with no error message.
It does this if I access it from my Recent Games in DayZ Commander, Directly from Steam or putting in the IP from Remote Join.
After a couple days I randomly tried it and it worked again.
Now it has started doing it again, same server, same problem.
It is the Experimental Slow Zombie server #5 (I think it might be a Vanilla one)

As I'm writing this that stopped happening and now it has reverted back to ANOTHER problem that I run into occasionally.
It will get to the final part where it normally loads your character and instead the loading bar does not load at all and the countdown just keeps going up (currently at 70, been about 15 minutes)

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with an answer.

Andddd ... If anyone uses D2jsp.org and can give me an answer that works I will gladly send you some FG :)

No it's not ok. Begone demon spawn!!!!

Jk but your thread will be moved or locked.

*sigh*

I'm not having any luck getting this to work :(

It is a real bummer to get into a game hardcore and then have stuff like this happen.

Anyone have an answer quick before it gets deleted ?

Thanks for the answer btw man :)

*sigh*

I'm not having any luck getting this to work :(

It is a real bummer to get into a game hardcore and then have stuff like this happen.

Anyone have an answer quick before it gets deleted ?

Thanks for the answer btw man :)

It will not deleted, rather moved to the proper sub forum do not worry.  Moved to Mod Troubleshooting.

Steak.