Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

Warning: Human Flesh may not be suitable for consumption!

This is both a short story, and a tutorial of sorts.. on how dining on human flesh, may not be good for your health.

So, as it turns out.. human flesh may not be the best meal in DayZ.

I ate a poor fellow, since I was starving and he was the only meal within miles. (not really, but lets just pretend for my conscience) 

I ate him as I watched the Moon rise, on a cool Chernarus night just outside of Solnichniy.

824V8bi.jpg

I immediately began crying out loud about 5 minutes later, after consuming the whole of his body.

So I ran to Elektro in search of a Doctor.. there always seems to be people there, perhaps someone could help this poor traveler.

By the time I made it to the edge of town, which was not long later.. I was taking a turn for the worse

sX4EBk7.jpg

I had the sickness alright.. it was sweeping through my body. I cried out uncontrollably from time to time, and vomited several times. I could see an eye staring back at me in what I had retched from my bowels. 

I carried on though, I must survive.. a Doctor, or perhaps some medicine is all I need I was hoping. So I searched the hospital, it was empty. I visited the Church and asked God for his forgiveness, but Dean did not answer my prayers.. instead he gave me more trials and tribulations.

As I stumbled across the street from the hospital, I figured it would be best to just lay down on a nice bed and call it a night.. I opened a door to what seemed like a quiet home, closed the door behind me.. and immediately am met with a fresh corpse. Panic sets in.

I hear footsteps drawing closer... then voices, and reloading all within a matter of a few seconds of the door closing. I have little time to react. 

I put my back to the wall, load my pump action shotgun.. and all hell breaks loose. 

EQDftsM.jpg

MasaghD.jpg

1hM6HNU.jpg

When the dust settled, there was enough food to feed myself for weeks.. but I wonder.. 

Will it eventually kill me? 

So word to the wise.. if you must dine on human tonight. Know that you may be dying tomorrow.

Human meat, is not safe for consumption!  :o

Video: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/215515-maneater-3min-video/

Edited by lrish
  • Like 11

You had to do it. I cant wait to roam the land with a Group of pantless, raincoat wearing, wellies sporting, axe whielding, crying Clowns from hell... :D

• Like 1

You had to do it. I cant wait to roam the land with a Group of pantless, raincoat wearing, wellies sporting, axe whielding, crying Clowns from hell... :D

poop would evactuate from my bowls so fast it would rip a hole in my seat and cover my room with sh*t

• Like 1

It must've been soooooo satisfying  :lol:

I can't wait til this goes stable so I can't eat everybody..

I may start a list of forum members I've eaten.

Edited by blunce
  • Like 2

That's fucked up, dude.

Cap'n.. that response legit made me laugh at loud.. Im still laughing.

Priceless   :lol:

• Like 1

Cap'n.. that response legit made me laugh at loud.. Im still laughing.

Priceless   :lol:

I might join the FOG server just to go hunt some cannibals...jk ;)

• Like 1

I might join the FOG server just to go hunt some cannibals...jk ;)

I'd feel bad if I had to eat you though  :P

• Like 1

I'd feel bad if I had to eat you though  :P

No you wouldn't.

I taste like sweat, gold shavings, and crushed dreams.

• Like 1

No you wouldn't.

I actually would Caboose.. I think I saw you on an exp. server I was on.. I logged out, because the whole reason I was there was to finally feed on human flesh (to try it once at least)

I logged because I couldnt bare the chance of eating someone I knew. However, I did confess to my clanmates that the first one who falls in combat at my side.. is gonna be sliced and diced, and barbequed so nice.. ;)

I taste like sweat, gold shavings, and crushed dreams.

Thats sounding surprisingly good right now.. lunch was far too long ago for me, and Im freaking starving irl. 

Seriously.. I wonder if I can get Gold, Sweat, and Crushed dreams on my pizza? 

Edit: nope, that all comes standard on any Dominoes pizza.. im good to go :P

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

I actually would Caboose.. I think I saw you on an exp. server I was on.. I logged out, because the whole reason I was there was to finally feed on human flesh (to try it once at least)

I logged because I couldnt bare the chance of eating someone I knew. However, I did confess to my clanmates that the first one who falls in combat at my side.. is gonna be sliced and diced, and barbequed so nice.. ;)

Thats sounding surprisingly good right now.. lunch was far too long ago for me, and Im freaking starving irl. 

Seriously.. I wonder if I can get Gold, Sweat, and Crushed dreams on my pizza? 

Edit: nope, that all comes standard on any Dominoes pizza.. im good to go :P

Thought about joining some Exp and going on a cannibal hunt, but it's just too late right now and I could use some shut eye ;)

• Like 1

I quite like your hat.

Thank you! ..its my Diana Ross hair.  :)

Diana-Ross.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you! ..its my Diana Ross hair.  :)

Diana-Ross.jpg

So fabulous

Edited by Sirwarriant12
  • Like 1

Wait!

Why did everyone that died, have their legs crossed?  :huh:

Wait!

Why did everyone that died, have their legs crossed?  :huh:

Because having only their fingers crossed obviously didn't work out that well ....

• Like 1