revnu

PLZ give us the option to toggle Turbo

Hello,

first I want to say, that this is not a request for auto-run.

But I think im not the onlyone who gets a cramp in the finger, then he walks >20km and have to press "w" & "shift" together all time.

So plz, like we have an additional option like "walk or run toggle",  give us one more option named "Turbo toggle"

I really like to have that so I can press shift to switch between modes, instead of pressing it all time.

if anyone also like to have this feature plz give me a:

+1

THX 4 this great game.....

revnu

I've set my fast run to 1 button, my ctrl but with that said a lot of people have experienced issues with remapping their keys as I did my remapping before they patched the control scheme

This a good idea, but who knows if they'll add it in. The devs are picky with adding things in. This may be added later depending on if they get te renderer and engine finished in time.

If it's not already just set turbo and fast forward to 2xW and then you only need to hold one key.

You could always just set up two different controls. I set my "fast forward" to "shift + w" and "turbo" to "2x w" . I typically prefer the shift button for sprinting but the "2x w" lets me look at my inventory while running.

Edited by solodude23