r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.3

There's no point in implementing further base building features like lockable doors if any meaningful structure built by a player means his/her game is borderline unplayable. Or worse! the player earns a false reputation for combat logging.

Agreed

Why cant we just get the Working Alriught version back ??? You know the one BEFORE Fire Barrels become all screwed up and that over sized water bottle. At the very ************** least we could enjoy playing it..............

Thats not even fun to play anymore. Bring it back and stop screwing it up

Why cant we just get the Working Alriught version back ??? You know the one BEFORE Fire Barrels become all screwed up and that over sized water bottle. At the very ************** least we could enjoy playing it..............

Thanks for this constructive comment. Now, calm yourself and go to bed, please.

I think you will enjoy this next patch if bugs piss you off. And oversized water bottles are fixed, but you know that since you actually play, right?

I think you will enjoy this next patch if bugs piss you off. And oversized water bottles are fixed, but you know that since you actually play, right?

You know how to report, You also know were to go to fix them. Your welcome to fix any issues you like.

You know how to report, You also know were to go to fix them. Your welcome to fix any issues you like.

Sorry if that sounder sarcastic. I really think you would enjoy this next patch. Seems solid and many of the bugs are fixed.

Little worried about player temperature atm i'll need to pay attention to issues raised on that. Also have a new combination lock system for gates for the next patch.

Little worried about player temperature atm i'll need to pay attention to issues raised on that. Also have a new combination lock system for gates for the next patch.

If you can, make it underdone, at least till a happy balance is found. We don't want people freezing left and right, waiting for the next patch to come.

• Like 2

If you can, make it underdone, at least till a happy balance is found. We don't want people freezing left and right, waiting for the next patch to come.

I fully second this.

• Like 1

Another update Eugen is extending leave to Monday Will know more then.

Anything from the BI camp?  Eugen is probably going to be swamped for a while catching up at work.

Wait for the steam release. Haven't had anything back from Eugen yet about the mod. Just a back@work msg

I've left the links with the msg back so hopefully it will be soon.

Wait for the steam release. Haven't had anything back from Eugen yet about the mod. Just a back@work msg

Will we need to update the database or is it okay as-is with the 1.8.3 layout?

This has my vote too.  The ***LAST*** thing the mod needs right now with people quitting left and right because of glitched blood bags and the added difficulty of hunger/thirst since 1.8.1 is a bunch of people quitting because they freeze to death constantly.  I think it would be the final tipping point that would possibly kill the mod off.  At the very least it would take a long time for people to come back for the next patch.

Note: my comments above are by no means meant as any sort of negative commentary on the state of the game.  I think that since 1.8.1 the mod has truly become the game DayZ should have always been, but added difficulty plus game changing bugs equals dying population.

It's out.

• Like 1