Sign in to follow this  
Plaster422

Killed by bandit

So me (Plaster), Benny AKA Haxcha and DisgustedOyster, we decided to head for NW Airfield we met-up in a forest near the airfield and got some food and all that stuff and made ourselfe ready, when suddenly a guy with M4A1 with 1!!! mag i repeat 1!!! mag what the fok was he thinking shooting at 3 guys with Mosin, SKS and AKM... i dont foking know. He started spraying at us and killed me instantly and then he went for DisgustedOyster, but as he almost emptied the whole mag on me, DisgustedOyster only went unconscious and Benny took out his AKM and rekt him (40 rounds). 2 min after DisgustedOyster died of blood loss. The guy, me and DisgustedOyster's items/ loot was ruined, nothing left. This guys... this is what bandits do now... kill without warning. And as the nice guy Benny is he hid our bodies and held 1 min silence.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzusrolling#

Edited by Plaster422

Do not confuse bandit with a regular pvp player.  Bandits actually do more stuff than just shooting.

• Like 3

Do not confuse bandit with a regular pvp player.  Bandits actually do more stuff than just shooting.

They used to

So me (Plaster), Benny AKA Haxcha and DisgustedOyster, we decided to head for NW Airfield we met-up in a forest near the airfield and got some food and all that stuff and made ourselfe ready, when suddenly a guy with M4A1 with 1!!! mag i repeat 1!!! mag what the fok was he thinking shooting at 3 guys with Mosin, SKS and AKM... i dont foking know. He started spraying at us and killed me instantly and then he went for DisgustedOyster, but as he almost emptied the whole mag on me, DisgustedOyster only went unconscious and Benny took out his AKM and rekt him (40 rounds). 2 min after DisgustedOyster died of blood loss. The guy, me and DisgustedOyster's items/ loot was ruined, nothing left. This guys... this is what bandits do now... kill without warning. And as the nice guy Benny is he hid our bodies and held 1 min silence.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzusrolling#

Rekt.

• Like 2

Rekt.

I know.. haha he come out of nowhere

• Like 1

They used to

Meh a bandit is a guy with play style and take items from you and leaves you alive usually.  A murderer has no play style and kills all on sight alot of the players you will encounter fall into this category.

Edited by huf757

Meh a bandit is a guy with play style and take items from you and leaves you alive usually.  A murderer has no play style and kills all on sight alot of the players you will encounter fall into this category.

Bandit or murder, i hate guys like this and i know that i cant do anything about it, but then again the game is not as fun without them.

• Like 1

Bandit or murder, i hate guys like this and i know that i cant do anything about it, but then again the game is not as fun without them.

Sure you can, shoot them first :D.  You already have buddies you play with no reason to make other friends with people who just want to CoD all day.

I prefer (true) bandits over any KOSers.

Some things I see almost seem retarded. At least or especially from a hero perspective, guys with no weapons and no provocation trying to banzai you. I guess they have nothing to lose, think you're some killer or just do it for fun?

I have way more fun with player interaction (I still see enough action) than by pure KOSing. Doing that would be annoying anyway, as your death rate would be higher.

• Like 2

I prefer (true) bandits over any KOSers.

Some things I see almost seem retarded. At least or especially from a hero perspective, guys with no weapons and no provocation trying to banzai you. I guess they have nothing to lose, think you're some killer or just do it for fun?

I have way more fun with player interaction (I still see enough action) than by pure KOSing. Doing that would be annoying anyway, as your death rate would be higher.

Man.. thats what i mean! It is much more fun that way!

Lol, banditry is fun. KoS... not so much. Any type of interaction other than a random hail of bullets is fun, even if it leads you to your death. I used to be a nice guy, but then bandits (Like actual robbing bandits) jumped me, took my stuff, poisoned me and took off, so now I just follow their technique. Unless of course the guy I'm robbing gives me too much lip, then he ends up handcuffed and bleeding, without any rags or clothing to use as rags c: Banditry is fun when done right

Sure you can, shoot them first :D.  You already have buddies you play with no reason to make other friends with people who just want to CoD all day.

So.. what your saying is.. to combat the KoSers, you become one yourself? I think that beats the purposes.. 

So.. what your saying is.. to combat the KoSers, you become one yourself? I think that beats the purposes.. 

You can't prevent it and whining about it does nothing.

You can't prevent it and whining about it does nothing.

Correct, and also correct. But still, why join them? Its like one little drop of poison spreading through then entire stream, making it all bad.. someone has to fight back, but not by their means.

• Like 1

Correct, and also correct. But still, why join them? Its like one little drop of poison spreading through then entire stream, making it all bad.. someone has to fight back, but not by their means.

Here's how I look at it, I have my buddies that I play with and we don't need anyone else so that makes you expendable.  If you can talk yourself out of a situation that's all fine and dandy but I will have my gun drawn and one wrong move and it's over.  There are more douchebags than there is good people who play.

Here's how I look at it, I have my buddies that I play with and we don't need anyone else so that makes you expendable.  If you can talk yourself out of a situation that's all fine and dandy but I will have my gun drawn and one wrong move and it's over.  There are more douchebags than there is good people who play.

Fair enough. Im not saying KoS shouldnt be a thing, but people should at least examine the situation before opening fire. For example if my squad sees another squad chances are they will try to kill us, so by all means take them out. But if we see a random player we would at least try to talk to him.

• Like 1

i as a bandit i shoot a persons leg first  and talk to him/her to put away the weapon if they have 1 then i go up and handcuff them search for good stuff then leave and go on a high builder and look thru long range or binocs and see what they do lol thats guy was a KOS person huge difference between a bandit and kos bandits lov doing something more then just klling and done we lov fcking with people some do atleast 

I forgot to tell that when Benny had killed him he found out that he only had the M4A1 with one mag and nothing else on the gun. He also had gorka helmet and his clothes were also gorka, and he also had a hunting bagpack and a uk assault vest, he had nothing else nothing on him besides the gun and the mag. I dont know, but to me that see like someone who spawned it in, i heard that you cant put items inside clothes/ bags you spawn in, but i dont know. 

Edited by Plaster422

Guess what, the same thing just happend again. Me and benny were drinking water from a pond and then we started running near a treeline, not even 30 sec after we both get killed by a camper headshot.. to both of us. Why... just why.. We did not even see him, we just got shot from behind... you never shoot some one in the back, that is the most evil thing you can do.

Edited by Plaster422

I had a pretty good one last night, was near NEA in a police station and this happens....

me: "hi"

random: "hello"

random: "Lets be friends"

me: *puts axe away and walks outside into wave gesture*

*BANG*

"YOU ARE DEAD"

As you can imagine I was a little pissed.....but that's the risk of making contact instead of shooting. Anyway I waited my 30secs and hit respawn.....low and behold I spawn north of Berezino! Knowing what terrain to follow from the mod I start at full sprint back twards the police station.....not stopping to loot....not stopping for anything lol.

Came up on town from the market and a quick look up the street I see the guy still there, must have been in my inventory considering wether to take my sks. I didn't even use stealth, I darted into the street raised my fists and charged.....he never even noticed me lol. Ran up behind 2 hits befor he starts the panic, mouse going everywhere, spray and prey attempt. Couple more hits and down he goes.....wasn't sure if he was dead so I hit the body for a good 2 mins while it lay there.....as much for anger management as confirming he was dead.

Took some of his stuff and recovered my gun, then carried on like that whole thing never happened. So beware you costal KoSers......you may end up the victim of some joyous revenge if you kill near a spawn point :)

I had a pretty good one last night, was near NEA in a police station and this happens....

me: "hi"

random: "hello"

random: "Lets be friends"

me: *puts axe away and walks outside into wave gesture*

*BANG*

"YOU ARE DEAD"

As you can imagine I was a little pissed.....but that's the risk of making contact instead of shooting. Anyway I waited my 30secs and hit respawn.....low and behold I spawn north of Berezino! Knowing what terrain to follow from the mod I start at full sprint back twards the police station.....not stopping to loot....not stopping for anything lol.

Came up on town from the market and a quick look up the street I see the guy still there, must have been in my inventory considering wether to take my sks. I didn't even use stealth, I darted into the street raised my fists and charged.....he never even noticed me lol. Ran up behind 2 hits befor he starts the panic, mouse going everywhere, spray and prey attempt. Couple more hits and down he goes.....wasn't sure if he was dead so I hit the body for a good 2 mins while it lay there.....as much for anger management as confirming he was dead.

Took some of his stuff and recovered my gun, then carried on like that whole thing never happened. So beware you costal KoSers......you may end up the victim of some joyous revenge if you kill near a spawn point :)

First mistake was lowering your guard.

Second was putting away your weapon.

You are the one who should be in control of the situation and not the other way around but good job on getting lucky to be able to get your stuff back.

First mistake was lowering your guard.

Second was putting away your weapon.

You are the one who should be in control of the situation and not the other way around but good job on getting lucky to be able to get your stuff back.

True, I was in full on trust mode lol....that berezino spawn put biggest smile on my face though :)

Happens to me a lot because I believe biggest way to build trust is to show it, lots of my friends from the mod days said they only trusted me at first because of lowered weapon, and I used to offer parts or ammo or heli rides. Its never 100% sure tho, after about a week my trust is pretty high (that's when I used to reveal the smallest campsite and see how they react). Will be good when we have vehicles and proper camps, there will be levels of testing new friends :)

Like I say tho never 100%.....I once gave a freshy a lift (in heli) to NWA, took him past 2 crashsites, killed zeds and let him cherry pick. Fucker still said "hang on a sec" when I dropped him off. I knew it was coming but full on trust mode again lol....must be in my nature. Anyways he shot me as I broke ground so I planted the front rotors into the runway and blew us both up :D

• Like 1