Sign in to follow this  
Geckofrog7

Using Bottled Water to Cool Off

Although I have a feeling heat is going to be nerfed hard and hypothermia will again be the more ruling side in future patches, would not pouring water on yourself from a canteen, water bottle, or even a soda be a half decent way to cool off? Cause at the moment we have few options:

A. Wear t-shirt or some other thin layered clothing. (Which will quickly kill you in colder conditions.)

B. Take your clothes off every so often to cool down, which is not only very unclassy, but takes a good amount of time to even get back down to hot.

C. You can jump in a pond/ocean/creek but once you're inland, those are few and far between.

D. Walk at a slow pace. While this sounds dreadful at the moment, maybe once vehicles are in it'll make a lot more sense.

Even if it becomes a non-problem either from nerfing overheating, or from making sprinting obsolete, I believe that bottled water is a no brain way to cool down which people in hot climates use every day.

• Like 5

There's also rain.

Rain doesn't help much. Was walking through the rain, got overheated fast. While I was inland, I had to take off my clothes every so often.

so long as if I use a soda, I get ants in my pants when rolling on the ground afterward...