Sign in to follow this  
Butifnot

I'd like to booby trap my back pack with a grenade so that if some boner head

Well what if you are bleeding and need to quickly pull out a bandage without going full Al-Qaeda?

• Like 1

Attach the grenade to an item instead of the backpack. If they try to take out the item or the grenade before removing the tie to the pin...

Edited by VermillionX

I think you may find you need to have a little more imagination then just an exploding backup that explodes when someone looks inside... poisoning a water bottle or an apple i think is how something like this will work best :D

I think you may find you need to have a little more imagination then just an exploding backup that explodes when someone looks inside... poisoning a water bottle or an apple i think is how something like this will work best :D

We can already do the apple, not sure about a water bottle

We can already do the apple, not sure about a water bottle

How ? is it something to do with disinfectant ? I did a second take before i posted and thought.." is this possible yet?" for poisoning water bottles than remembered I just read someone else who wanted the same idea for poisoning edible/drinkable items

How ? is it something to do with disinfectant ? I did a second take before i posted and thought.." is this possible yet?" for poisoning water bottles than remembered I just read someone else who wanted the same idea for poisoning edible/drinkable items

Ya, you can spray food with it.

Ya, you can spray food with it

I thought so ...I think that was one of the first things we could do in alpha ? I'm assuming it only makes you sick ? surely not as effective as feeding someone the actual disinfectant bottle ?

I thought so ...I think that was one of the first things we could do in alpha ? I'm assuming it only makes you sick ? surely not as effective as feeding someone the actual disinfectant bottle ?

I believe you can do that as well and yes, it was one of the first things you could do.

i like the idea. maybe attaching a grenade to a larger item, like a protector case. maybe the option to disarm could be "right click, remove grenade. if they re-arange the item without that, boom time!

I think this idea is absolutely foolish.  No sane person is going to carry a primed explosive on their person at all times.  You're going to end up killing yourself more often than anyone else.  Poisoning is a much better tactic for getting someone from beyond the grave.  It's sure as hell more subtle.  

"hey guys wait up, let me get my canteen out of my backp-"

*BOOM*

this.

• Like 1

I want trip wires attached to Grenades , i have 3 tents setup but no way to have minimal protection when im not in the camp , Poison would be sneaky too , You could put some in your Canteen or or on arrow heads.

Should be implemented

Would add more of a torture/ gruesome effect for Dayz

Capture players and make them wear backpacks full of explosives and force them to run at targets.

Could of course go entirely wrong for the bastards attaching this to the player they choose to help their advantage over a hostile.