Sign in to follow this  
Bagno

Uniforms in many camuflage

Hello everyone, i have idea about uniforms in Dayz. Can u add uniforms in other camuflages than east CCCP and Russia? I think u add american Wodland or Multicam but can u add if it is possible uniforms from other World/European cauntries? i saw flectarn cap and DPM west it will be possible to complet all equip in this camuflage? Im from Poland and i really like to equip my character in polish uniforms and tatcical west. I know i can only dream about polish west but uniform? i think it is possible and chrismas is not for a long time :)

It is very possible to see polish camuflage on the east of Europe, Ukraine buy from Poland +/- 20k west and polish helmets wz. 2005  all of this wests and helmets is in Polish camuflage bcs Ukraine want buy this very fast to use it in Ukrainian/Russian conflict.

Czech Republic and Lithuania use polish carabine BERYL

Ukrainian force testing polish west shoting to them from SVD and west protect user polish helmet can resist 9 mm caliber.

http://www.defence24.pl/news_polski-sprzet-dla-sil-ukrainskich-w-donbasie-wideo

Polish camuflage

Polish_Army_Poland_soldiers_combat_unifo

Polish  Wests KWM- 2 and helmets wz. 2005 on Ukrainian soliders

6925c6a180e1b1e757f232cf579e4a01.jpg

Polish equipment on Ukraine

http://youtu.be/BDoQfeLseZg?t=4m30s

Polish equipment on Russian Separatists

d89aecccc5a5d191.png

My second idea it is a cover for helmets in camuflage :)

Ihave hope i will dress my character in Polish uniform and kill zombie with my lovely pm 73 Rak :)

yeah but don't forget the U.S. Marines MARPAT utilities, that shit is some good stuff.

and for urban settings, U.S. Navy MARPAT working uniform. (once boating is added [if ever] then this will be the perfect uniform for that. blends into urban settings/water very well)

• Like 1

Since the Dev team said they want Chernarus to be set in central Europe, Polish equipment would fit VERY well, to be honest. Of course, that doesn't mean western equipment wouldn't be there, as you can find UN stuff, the M4 and the upcoming Steyr AUG. But i'd prefer eastern equipment over western, but variety is always nice.

• Like 1

Since the Dev team said they want Chernarus to be set in central Europe, Polish equipment would fit VERY well, to be honest. Of course, that doesn't mean western equipment wouldn't be there, as you can find UN stuff, the M4 and the upcoming Steyr AUG. But i'd prefer eastern equipment over western, but variety is always nice.

They do have a pretty good variety of eastern equipment though; the SPOSN tortilla backpack, SMERSH backpack, pilotka, tanker helmet, ZSh3 pilot helmet, Soviet Army Officer's cap, Gorka uniform, OREL uniform, TTsKO uniform, Gorka E helmet, and SMERSH vest are all a pretty decent selection of eastern/central European gear. That's not to mention the extremely wide variety of European civilian and emergency services (police/fire/paramedic) clothing there is.

The only real western military gear is the gas mask, high capacity vest, and UK assault vest. The ballistic helmet is western-styled but it's pretty generic, and the boonie caps/berets represent both sides as well as civilians.

What I would like is to see some actual desert/arid/snow camouflage for variety and possible future maps in alternate environments.

A whole lot less military clothing would be nice.

As it stands it's far too prevalent especially when everyone is suppose to be regular survivors

• Like 2

As it stands it's far too prevalent especially when everyone is suppose to be regular survivors

By less do you mean less variety or just less spawning? (or dare I say removing stuff from the game?)

Because I can agree with the second point, however I don't think that means we should cut out the variety of stuff available to those who are lucky enough to find it.

As for the "regular survivors" point... why does that matter? You can still put on a military uniform whether you're a civilian or not. I can guarantee you if something post apocalyptic happens military surplus will see no shortage of usage even among "regular survivors."

Hello everyone, i have idea about uniforms in Dayz. Can u add uniforms in other camuflages than east CCCP and Russia? I think u add american Wodland or Multicam but can u add if it is possible uniforms from other World/European cauntries? i saw flectarn cap and DPM west it will be possible to complet all equip in this camuflage? Im from Poland and i really like to equip my character in polish uniforms and tatcical west. I know i can only dream about polish west but uniform? i think it is possible and chrismas is not for a long time :)

It is very possible to see polish camuflage on the east of Europe, Ukraine buy from Poland +/- 20k west and polish helmets wz. 2005  all of this wests and helmets is in Polish camuflage bcs Ukraine want buy this very fast to use it in Ukrainian/Russian conflict.

Czech Republic and Lithuania use polish carabine BERYL

Ukrainian force testing polish west shoting to them from SVD and west protect user polish helmet can resist 9 mm caliber.

http://www.defence24.pl/news_polski-sprzet-dla-sil-ukrainskich-w-donbasie-wideo

Polish camuflage

Polish_Army_Poland_soldiers_combat_unifo

Polish  Wests KWM- 2 and helmets wz. 2005 on Ukrainian soliders

6925c6a180e1b1e757f232cf579e4a01.jpg

Polish equipment on Ukraine

http://youtu.be/BDoQfeLseZg?t=4m30s

Polish equipment on Russian Separatists

d89aecccc5a5d191.png

My second idea it is a cover for helmets in camuflage :)

Ihave hope i will dress my character in Polish uniform and kill zombie with my lovely pm 73 Rak :)

this is about surviving a zombie apocalypse, not its not called "soldiers vs. zombies" like the mod should be. Military clothing isn't a priority for the developers, they are adding more civilian clothing, though.

Is it not normal to have military clothing and own rifles? Am I living wrong?

• Like 1

this is about surviving a zombie apocalypse, not its not called "soldiers vs. zombies" like the mod should be. Military clothing isn't a priority for the developers, they are adding more civilian clothing, though.

The devs will add for the crowd that wants it the most and right now that is the soldier boy crowd.  And not just for clothing.  Weapons and vehicles as well.

Only in the war mongering USA

No it's fine. Just not realistic. Real post apocalyptic scenario happens people will continue to wear comfortable civilian clothing not run to the nearest military base to get done sweet gi Joe gear

No it's fine. Just not realistic. Real post apocalyptic scenario happens people will continue to wear comfortable civilian clothing not run to the nearest military base to get done sweet gi Joe gear

What, you mean people aren't going to travel a few hundred kilometers on foot to gear up?

What, you mean people aren't going to travel a few hundred kilometers on foot to gear up?

Only if they have unlimited stamina and run at 30 km/h

Only if they have unlimited stamina and run at 30 km/h

To be fair, there will be cars and bikes that work for the time being but most people still wouldn't be thinking, "Oh gee, the world is ending, better head over to the nearest military base and arm up"

TRAITOR!!!!!!!! 

How dare you?

Shooting is a very fun hobby.

ZWdkGDEl.jpg

But you don't need to dress up like you're going to war ;)

Now we're back on topic again I suppose. Of the few things I have the jackets are waterproof and warm, a hoodie on underneath and it's a very comfortable setup.

There's an immense amount of civilian clothing that resembles, or could be mistaken for, military like gear that's colored in tan, beige, or green and olive drab colors. Fleece jackets, wool coats, sweaters, long sleeve shirts, all of these would be ideal for living in the woods in a normally cold environment. 

Plus, as a resident of Arkansas where hunting is very popular, camouflaged clothing is surprisingly very easy to find at stores. 

But in postapo world people be aware about other survivors and want hide yourself to live.

Edited by Bagno

people will continue to wear comfortable civilian clothing

Things like fleece sweaters,gortex jackets and crye combat pants are comfy and inexpensive.Many verterans of Afghanistan and Iraq retain their gear for this reason or offload it to surplus stores where it meets people who want it. Its unrealistic to think no one collects such articles or would use them during the end of society.

To be fair, there will be cars and bikes that work for the time being but most people still wouldn't be thinking, "Oh gee, the world is ending, better head over to the nearest military base and arm up"

Really? People wouldn't think "Man I need a gun, the nearby abandoned military instillation might have some". Thats like saying people don't crowd to police stations or military instillations for safety during riots or social collapse or local crisis such as earthquakes, which they do.

I have a military headquarters 20 km from my house, I am from Portugal (where guns are not easy to find nor buy), so if the world was like ending I would defenitely go for a 20 km trip in my bicycle (I would take like 35 minutes at full speed without stopping) and go back home completely geared up (even though all the military equipment I would be able to find should be rusty as hell, but who cares)!

PS: AND NO, PORTUGAL IS NOT IN SPAIN OR EITHER PART OF SPAIN

Edited by Druan96

Add these as a common spawn near shipards and military tents. Its a military uniform, but one that will not blend in in the environment. Good trade off in my opinion.

nwu_Female_Officer.jpg

Make OCPs the desired American camo uniform, blends in, but make it rare.

mus-multicam-ocp-quickfinder.png