Sign in to follow this  
Cartoonrboy

[FdZ] FINALdayZsurvivor | The Only HARDCORE SURVIVAL Epoch Community

My name is ARTyom. I am the administrator/owner of the FINALdayZsurvivor community and representative of our members. I am here to invite the most hardy, resourceful and hardcore players to experience Epoch like no other. If you you know Epoch as a highly militarised version of DayZ and have not been interested before then please continue to read as you may be, on this occasion.

We prefer survival. Our server is a highly modified version of Namalsk; where high grade loot is rare, no traders are present, no map markers assist locating Ai and crafting trash items provides basic kit/meds; backpacks, crossbows, clothing and antibiotics etc. 100% craft, like it should be. Think of it as DayZ with building, not Arma II with zombies.

If you like survival, if you like hardcore, then get in touch by expressing your interest. You will not be disappointed, and you might just find the right home for you and/or your fellow survivalists.

For features/details of the server please visit the server advertisement, or visit the forum for the community.

Российские игроки особенно приветствуются.

sAr6yF0.jpg

Stay ALIVE! 

Edited by Cartoonrboy

The server is now LIVE. Be warned, there is no mercy in these bleak and ruthless islands, yet there are comforts to savor. Are you a survivor? Do you have what it takes?

5.135.138.65:2342

FINALdayZsurvivor

Edited by Cartoonrboy

Come here for an awesome surivival experiance. All currently playing are friendly. They will help you get started. I Place as a trading post. I scavange everything i can get. I trade this with you other players. Just contact me ingame and se can sort out a deal. I also offer free full vehicle repairs and refueling. 9 scrap metal + a tip is the price.

• Like 1

My name is ARTyom. I am a survivor living in Namalsk. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be on IP:5.135.138.65:2342 from 21:00GMT, before the temperature reaches -20. If you are out there...if anyone is out there...I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide medicines. If there's anybody out there...anybody...please. You are not alone.

Edited by Cartoonrboy