Sign in to follow this  
redsaw66

so i found this server... (insane loot)

ill just get down to it and show you the screens.

selling servername (40$ paypal..............................................  JK dont hate, im keeping it to myself)

2014_11_11_00001.jpg

2014_11_11_00002.jpg2014_11_11_00003.jpg2014_11_11_00004.jpg2014_11_11_00005.jpg2014_11_11_00006.jpg2014_11_11_00007.jpg2014_11_11_00008.jpg2014_11_11_00009.jpg2014_11_11_00010.jpg2014_11_11_00011.jpg

Edited by Redsaw66

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why persistence should have never been enforced on all private and official servers. The insane amount of bugged loot eventually makes servers crash and reset. Persistence should be kept as optional until it's fixed.

Also regarding vehicles, everybody is so hyped and can't wait till they add the VS3, but with persistence servers crashing every 4-5 days and wiping everything on them, what is the point of adding vehicles? You're gonna find one, it's gonna take hours to fix and then the day after server will crash and wipe it out.

I believe the developers should focus more on fixing persistence before adding anything persistence related, but that's just my humble opinion.

Edited by Claws4life

Wrong Forum / everybody knows / bad links / aspect all over the place / put it in spoilers.

Persistence is optional !

i agree with you, however finding this crazy amount of loot was also somewhat satisfying. xD

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why persistence should have never been enforced on all private and official servers. The insane amount of bugged loot eventually makes servers crash and reset. Persistence should be kept as optional until it's fixed.

Also regarding vehicles, everybody is so hyped and can't wait till they add the VS3, but with persistence servers crashing every 4-5 days and wiping everything on them, what is the point of adding vehicles? You're gonna find one, it's gonna take hours to fix and then the day after server will crash and wipe it out.

I believe the developers should focus more on fixing persistence before adding anything persistence related, but that's just my humble opinion.

Wrong Forum / everybody knows / bad links / aspect all over the place / put it in spoilers.

Persistence is no longer optional, it has been enforced on all private and public servers my good sir.

Yeah ok, great, this is still a forum for pictures and videos though, i hold the right to show the pictures if they are related to dayz, my intention was not to inform people, just to share it.

so i dont think i posted this in the wrong place

Persistence is no longer optional, it has been enforced on all private and public servers my good sir.

You can uninstall it on Private and Opt out on Public by notifying the GSP.

You can uninstall it on Private and Opt out on Public by notifying the GSP.

you don't get it, in 0.49 it was optional to turn persistence on and off. But now in 0.50 persistence is no longer optional to server admins and is fully enforced to all servers.

Edited by Claws4life

Yeah ok, great, this is still a forum for pictures and videos though, i hold the right to show the pictures if they are related to dayz, my intention was not to inform people, just to share it.

so i dont think i posted this in the wrong place

If you wouldn't have thought you did there wouldn't have been a need to repost it in the correct section.

Don't get caught up in your hipocrisy.

Moved

you don't get it, in 0.49 it was optional to turn persistence on and off. But now in 0.50 persistence is no longer optional to server admins and is fully enforced to all servers.

I dont think you are correct.  Persistence used to be "opt-in", but now its "opt-out" by server admins.  Played on lots of servers without persistence in 0.50.  I'm sure I seen a dev twitter or post explaining this.

Edited by Beav

Umm no it is not. I can uninstall it if I wish on my Private Shards or Opt out of it on my Public if I notify my GSP. I just tested uninstalling persistence on my Private HC server, just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind.

You're incorrect on your assumptions 

If you wouldn't have thought you did there wouldn't have been a need to repost it in the correct section.

Don't get caught up in your hipocrisy.

Moved

dont mistake incompetence for hypocrisy*

dont mistake incompetence for hypocrisy*

Now you called yourself incompetent. I can live with that.

• Like 1

I didn't realise they made a port for DayZ on the original PlayStation!!

Was just thinking similar myself. That has to be one poor potato powering his graphics card :D

Umm no it is not. I can uninstall it if I wish on my Private Shards or Opt out of it on my Public if I notify my GSP. I just tested uninstalling persistence on my Private HC server, just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind.

You're incorrect on your assumptions 

Just adding that with Fragnet we have full control over enabling or disabling persistence. Hope other providers make it this easy:

15588061580_d177012f45.jpg

• Like 1

It looks like most DayZmod servers these days - lol.

OH! That potato computer tho! 

Was just thinking similar myself. That has to be one poor potato powering his graphics card :D

I didn't realise they made a port for DayZ on the original PlayStation!!

Okay, yes I am aware that my LAPTOP doesnt run DayZ great, but I can still play the game at a stable 40 FPS, which is enough for me to kill all of you ingame. without any disadvantages. (i use a 1920x1080 res usually and it still runs fine.)