Sign in to follow this  
saamohod

AK74 and AKS74U magazines

Did any of you people even see those mags? I've seen quite a few AKS74U in barracks (and some AK74), but never seen what their mags even look like. Do they even exist?

I found one yesterday. In the long barracks at the airfield.

They're the typical reddish-brown AK74 bakelite magazine.

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dayz.gamepedia.com/4/43/30Rnd_AK74_mag.png

Magazines seem to have gotten a lot more rare in general. Well, except for the makaroni...

Edited by Pixel1191

I've come across 5 in about 35 hours of gameplay.

About 10 AK-74's, and 1 AKS-74u, Which I literally just got off some nice chap who was shooting at friends. I thank him for his kind donation.

I've seen a mag. and several AK74s and AKS74Us

There are magazines for these guns in the game? I seriously thought that they removed everything except for Makarov mags!

Do you have to play on like persistence off server with restart every hour to find this rarity? 

• Like 1

There are magazines for these guns in the game? I seriously thought that they removed everything except for Makarov mags!

Do you have to play on like persistence off server with restart every hour to find this rarity?

They are there but very rare, I've searched all the military bases on the west side including NWAF and the only time in about 8 hours I found one AK107 mag and one AK74 mag at the tent base on the west side

Both were in that base and haven't found any others I all that time so they seem incredibly rare at the moment

• Like 1