Sign in to follow this  
suggett

EU/UK - Private-Whitelist-RP server (TS and forums included)

DAYZ PRIVATE RP SERVER (NOT AVAILABLE YET)

So me and a couple of friends now own our own server and want to do something with it which isn't just open it up and leave it at that. In a day or two we will be allowing people in through a white list which will be pretty lenient, all you have to do is ask to join through this post and we will send you the details through a PM. 

What will we offer to you?

• First of all we offer a sense of community which in our eyes is the main thing here, rather than just joining a server you can use the third party things which i will discuss later to make it more of a personal and memorable experience.
  • Secondly we will offer to you a "to be discussed" person team-speak server for anyone to join, we will allow clans/groups their own room with password protection and if you can prove to be a valuable member of the server, you may even gain mod privileges.
  • We also will be offering a forum to anyone willing to use it. Probably hosted by Enjin.com or some other free forum hosting website but if we receive donations or can pull the money together we will get the paid privileges as well.
  • Active admins who can be on at almost all hours of the day to monitor the server
  • A reliable private server that will aim to get together a lot of people for you to enjoy your time with rather than a barren wasteland with nobody to play with.

Extra details and contact information

As of right now, the server is locked to everyone but us as we are setting a few things up and getting everyone prepared. But if you are interested in joining for when it opens, put a post in here or throw me a PM. If you want extra contact with me, then feel free to add me on skype at: suggy666.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

DAYZ PRIVATE RP SERVER

So me and a couple of friends now own our own server and want to do something with it which isn't just open it up and leave it at that. In a day or two we will be allowing people in through a white list which will be pretty lenient, all you have to do is ask to join through this post and we will send you the details through a PM. 

What will we offer to you?

• First of all we offer a sense of community which in our eyes is the main thing here, rather than just joining a server you can use the third party things which i will discuss later to make it more of a personal and memorable experience.
  • Secondly we will offer to you a "to be discussed" person team-speak server for anyone to join, we will allow clans/groups their own room with password protection and if you can prove to be a valuable member of the server, you may even gain mod privileges.
  • We also will be offering a forum to anyone willing to use it. Probably hosted by Enjin.com or some other free forum hosting website but if we receive donations or can pull the money together we will get the paid privileges as well.
  • Active admins who can be on at almost all hours of the day to monitor the server
  • A reliable private server that will aim to get together a lot of people for you to enjoy your time with rather than a barren wasteland with nobody to play with.

Extra details and contact information

As of right now, the server is locked to everyone but us as we are setting a few things up and getting everyone prepared. But if you are interested in joining for when it opens, put a post in here or throw me a PM. If you want extra contact with me, then feel free to add me on skype at: suggy666.

Thanks for reading!

Moved to servers, private shard listing added.

Steak.

Cheers mate, was not sure where to post is honestly :L
Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

Cheers mate, was not sure where to post is honestly :L

What style of server, 1st or 3rd person?

• Like 1

Also IP for ts etc?

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

It's not hardcore so both i assume and also it's not open yet so no point putting the IP there. TS and forum are not up either, like i said, we are setting it all up in the next 2 days.

Edited by suggett