Sign in to follow this  
smatdude13

There isn't too much loot at all.....

Well this isn't anything bad, but I just think this is a insane amount of stuff. I think its awesome!

nFYC1dn.jpg

Well this isn't anything bad, but I just think this is a insane amount of stuff. I think its awesome!

nFYC1dn.jpg

That is ri-goddamn-diculous!

Also, you can really call me an ammo bearer.....

5GLV0LG.jpg

not even a lot of ammo.

• Like 1

...............and were is this on the map?

As you can see hangers through the third person view I am going to assume the NWAF.  You know, the place where everyone runs to  :rolleyes:

What you need to do is grab all that gear, run to the nearest shop looking building and start stacking it by type then sit outside in shorts and a t-shirt and ask people that come by if they need a new hat....

or trousers

or boots

or jungle boots

or combat boots

or sneakers

or gloves....what colour?

lol

• Like 2

Looks like NWAF southern jail.

Also smartdude, get a couple of 300 round boxes and then we'll talk about carrying lots of ammo. :P

The problem (not necessarily a bad thing btw) is that in 0.50 I just can't spare the space for 840 rounds of 5.56.

Looks like NWAF southern jail.

Also smartdude, get a couple of 300 round boxes and then we'll talk about carrying lots of ammo. :P

The problem (not necessarily a bad thing btw) is that in 0.50 I just can't spare the space for 840 rounds of 5.56.

Yeah its not much, but that was in one sweep through one bigclothes. 840 rounds!?!?!?!? Dang bro! I don't want to imagine what ill find if I go to a helo crash site..... It seems like they just multiplyed the spawn rates of every building by 300% or something. Because stuff is spawning where it is supposed to.

Edited by smatdude13

What you need to do is grab all that gear, run to the nearest shop looking building and start stacking it by type then sit outside in shorts and a t-shirt and ask people that come by if they need a new hat....

or trousers

or boots

or jungle boots

or combat boots

or sneakers

or gloves....what colour?

lol

Ive done that before, like in .48 or something  And I even though about doing it now, but I felt more like trying to find a ak74, which I did.

Edited by smatdude13
  • Like 1

Also I found the tortilla backpack, which looks just like the carryall from arma 3.

In my opinion, ammo boxes should be a "cache-only" item, as in, you find on, carry it in your hands (or in a vehicle) to your cache-site, then fill it with ammunition there. When you need more, you return to your cache-site, and take some out.

I find the carrying of ammunition-boxes in backpacks (much less full of ammunition), to be 180 degrees in the opposite direction of authenticity. Do you know how bulky one of those things are? How much they weigh? Enough to be a serious encumbrance with only just one! 

• Like 4

Why does this shit happen when I already have everything, why can't this happen when I'm a freshy.

To me it looks like its spawning ever random config all at once. Wonder if it does that every time...Crazy.

Ya know they will hot fix that, so hurry up and loot while you can.

It depends on how he got it. I assume that such fortune can be gained fairly quickly by server hopping,no?

In my opinion, ammo boxes should be a "cache-only" item, as in, you find on, carry it in your hands (or in a vehicle) to your cache-site, then fill it with ammunition there. When you need more, you return to your cache-site, and take some out.

I find the carrying of ammunition-boxes in backpacks (much less full of ammunition), to be 180 degrees in the opposite direction of authenticity. Do you know how bulky one of those things are? How much they weigh? Enough to be a serious encumbrance with only just one!

Ammunition boxes are unwieldy, but overall only weigh around 5kg, if you can fit it into your backpack there should be no problem carrying it around. (in fact it should be far easier to carry it in a good backpack then in your hands) Edited by Mor

It depends on how he got it, I assume that can be done fairly quickly server hopping..

Ammunition boxes should be around 5kg, if you can fit it into your backpack there should be no problem carrying it around.

Full? Or Empty? And regardless, carrying multiple boxes full of ammunition, alongside other equipment, should not be possible.

Also I found the tortilla backpack, which looks just like the carryall from arma 3.

I love the way it looks, but it has (IIRC) two slots fewer than the hunter pack.

Full? Or Empty? And regardless, carrying multiple boxes full of ammunition, alongside other equipment, should not be possible.

Lots of things happen in DayZ, good and bad, that are not really in the world of the possible...but let's not start that debate here.

I came across to a server like this, first military base I'm looting at 0.50 and I'm coming across with 5 AK74s, 2 AK101s, lots of drum mags, lots of vests but no AKMs at all. Lots of ammo, food, new items such as welding mask, tortilla, dry bag etc etc.

And the base was actually looted before I came.

Edited by Yazar8

It really depends on where your at. Allot of coastal areas have barely anything at all while allot of inland areas are overflowing with abundance.

It really depends on where your at. Allot of coastal areas have barely anything at all while allot of inland areas are overflowing with abundance.

And server, I do believe. Unless I haven't stumbled in to the correct area, the couple of hardcore servers I've played on haven't had this issue. At least, not for me anyway  <_<

• Like 1

Its a symptom of the larger problem.

Everyone goes to the same 4 spots to find loot. They loot all the loot. People complain there is no longer loot. Guy moves to a 5th spot the other players were to lazy to check. Guy has PILES OF LOOT.

You found ONE room like this am I correct? I've found several so far but that seems to be the problem. Loot is spawning but only in a few random places while every other building has nothing. I've found a house that might as well of been a super Wal-Mart and then every other house barren. I've seen a prison like that and a firehouse also. Got two protector cases off the same self and another on the next shelf. Have yet to see a barracks do it but I'm sure there's one somewhere. Loot isn't really "too abundant" just not spread out properly.