Lt. Aldo Raine

Holsters, slings, and utility belts.

Okay so everybody has seen the chest holster (presumably.) so I figured why not make a one sided hip holster for the right side that came in black, brown, dark brown and gray? It would fit in perfectly and almost every country has had at least one. It would add more variety to the game and would make the game interesting with the fact you could see a players weapon on their hip. Plus maybe the shoulder holsters that the detectives use underneath their jackets that are concealed. It would be a great addition to the game especially if you were held up and bandits thought you had dropped all of your weapons. Next it would be great for a bandolier to hold ammo. Yes a bandolier like the old Mexican style bandoliers that strap across your chest to hold ammo. Or just ammo belt itself would be nice to wrap on. This would make the game more realistic by adding a lot more gear then just keeping the same old same old boring used vests and chest holster. Second off a weapon sling (such as a leather holder on the back like John Marston or a standard weapon sling that come on some M4s.) this would add the player a more realistic feel to the game especially considering the fact that the weapons just kind of attach to your shoulder at the moment. And last but not least a utility belt for all your basic storage and utility needs. Imagine having a black utility belt on with your trusty fresh spawn flashlight in it and maybe (if they add it) some form of tomahawk or small knife in it. This would decrease storage needed for those supplies while allowing you to keep them in a more realistic area.

Holsters and slings have been suggested before, Multiple times. The answer for Hip/Leg holsters is no last I heard, As it would cause clipping issues. The sling's answer was " Can be done once modding comes out ", Last I heard.

I do however, Want a Batman belt.

• Like 1

It's probably a vain hope, but I really, really want the devs to remove the magic velcro system for carrying guns and melee weapons on your shoulder.

It'd be so much better if players had to craft a sling or strap out of rags/rope/hide/etc in order to make use of the shoulder slots. They could also add ready-made lootable straps to be found.

I think holsters would be awesome!

Find a hip holster and use it on your belt if you have it, or if you find chest holster, take it apart and use holster on your hip and chest strap can be used as shoulder strap for your weapon.