Sign in to follow this  
danceswithzeds

Human trophy parts like an Ear Necklace, because we are bored.

This has got to be the 300th thread suggesting ear necklaces. What is up with peoples' fascination with this. / :

This has got to be the 300th thread suggesting ear necklaces. What is up with peoples' fascination with this. / :

Daryl Dixon. The Walking Dead. Non-creative humans who seek to copy one another just for the sake of being cool. Non-hipsters. The list can go on and on.

go for it it'll help me know who to shoot and who not to.

You should be able to collect ears, eyes, tongues, and fingers from your victims while they are still alive.

Missing your ears will damage you hearing in game.

If you lose your eyes you shouldn't be able to see. If you lose just one then you can just see through one side of your screen

Missing your tongue should disable in game speech.

And depending which fingers you lose, you should have a really hard time doing basic things like shooting, opening cans, and giving people the bird.

• Like 1

You should be able to collect ears, eyes, tongues, and fingers from your victims while they are still alive.

Missing your ears will damage you hearing in game.

If you lose your eyes you shouldn't be able to see. If you lose just one then you can just see through one side of your screen

Missing your tongue should disable in game speech.

And depending which fingers you lose, you should have a really hard time doing basic things like shooting, opening cans, and giving people the bird.

This would give pliers some use!

• Like 1

Wow.... Twisted.... and awesome... would love keeping pieces. Though chances are i would eat my victim dont wanna waste good meat. As for the ears. Great idea and necklaces would allow you to do it without filling inventory. Y do u think walking dead tho... diablo was where we all collected ears first

Wow.... Twisted.... and awesome... would love keeping pieces. Though chances are i would eat my victim dont wanna waste good meat. As for the ears. Great idea and necklaces would allow you to do it without filling inventory. Y do u think walking dead tho... diablo was where we all collected ears first

And there were those perks from fallout. You could collect bandits fingers and some other body part

YES! I want to be able to make ear necklaces. Some say like Walking Dead, I am going older and saying Universal Soldier. lol

I really hope they make this possible.

I would like scalps. Realistic, and a good way to identify who is a badass (or, conversely, a maniac that wears body parts).

Imagine a clan where you can only advance in rank by presenting the scalps of worthy foes? BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD