Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Message to hackers from all around the globe! ( No hacking content! )

Don't bother giving even this amount of expose.  We all know no one likes them.

• Like 2

hehe funny vid...but dont make more, most scriptkiddies are attention whores

Edited by svisketyggeren

Even tho I know this post was made with good intentions, this really only encourages hackers to hack more :(

• Like 2

Whatever you do there will alway be hackers. This video wasn't made to prevent hacking because it's impossible :) it was made only to insult them :) better than doing nothing and getting killed by them every 20 minutes.

Edited by Toperek1990
  • Like 2

Whatever you do there will alway be hackers. This video wasn't made to prevent hacking because it's impossible :) it was made only to insult them :) better than doing nothing and getting killed by them every 20 minutes.

Some times its best to NOT poke the bear, but I get what your saying

• Like 1

Well worth the video imo. Although the one's who get a kick out of the attention will get a kick at least those mad, misguided ones who think they are superheroes helping people might cop on.

This idea of not talking about them at all drives me mad. As if they'll go away if no-one mentions them.

• Like 2

Well worth the video imo. Although the one's who get a kick out of the attention will get a kick at least those mad, misguided ones who think they are superheroes helping people might cop on.

This idea of not talking about them at all drives me mad. As if they'll go away if no-one mentions them.

amen brother

Yeah its a stupid mindset that gets nothing done. Talk about it, come up with ways to deal with it. Devs please ban their arses.

• Like 1

Don't bother giving even this amount of expose.  We all know no one likes them.

This isn't the first hacker video by this guy.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/213463-awkward-hackers-argue-they-forgot-about-me-d/#entry2142693

Thing is, by posting a I Hate Hackers video makes hackers want to hack more as they get off on anyone hating them. Like hating them is going to make them stop or feel insulted. They get off on the publicity.

Best thing to do is ignore them completely…like they don't even exist.

• Like 2

Yeah, because ignoring something always makes it better

Whether or not people say anything about them isn't going to change their mind, they arnt magically going to go away if you don't give them attention

they don't suddenly think "OMG no one gives a crap about my hacking, im gonna stop right now"

Ignoring them provokes them as much as raging about them, im sure there are plenty of hackers who don't even come here for the attention they just want to ruin peoples day, this will likely get locked by the Devs because its talking about hacking

Its laughable to think that, you really think they would stop killing you over and over if you kept respawning and ignored them? Opposed to calling them every name under the sun?

They will do it either way

I think people really need to address the issue instead of hiding from it, hackers are one of the things that pushed me away from the mod, and ive seen a lot in the SA too.

Here we are a year on, no new tools or ways to even detect hackers or even report them, I would get my own server if they simply had basic tools to see who is killing who and logs telling you things like if a player was suddenly bombarded by 400 rounds and didn't die, most likely a hacker

It shouldn't be hard to record damage in a readable way for admins, amoung other things

I guarantee in 2 years time, this shit will unfortunately still be a common thing, just like the mod

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 2

This isn't the first hacker video by this guy.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/213463-awkward-hackers-argue-they-forgot-about-me-d/#entry2142693

Thing is, by posting a I Hate Hackers video makes hackers want to hack more as they get off on anyone hating them. Like hating them is going to make them stop or feel insulted. They get off on the publicity.

Best thing to do is ignore them completely…like they don't even exist.

that's your opinion, I totally agree with Regulator Lone and that's why I made this vid. Hackers are like cancer...Better to fight them in early stadium than fighting them when they spread all over.. just like it was in the mod. And I don't know what was the point of pulling out one of my posts with hackers, dunno what you are trying to do or proove mate.

Edited by Toperek1990

posted  this in the exp thread but may as well post here too

btw I check out one hacking site and they are releasing source of their hacks but saying "Pretty much everything is going to be patched in 0.50 so have fun gay boys." The list of supposedly patched hacks listed: esp, body esp, wreak esp, dupe body, fly, fast walk, head shake. The storm. Zombie Shield, Crash Server, View Gear, Remove Building, Item Filter, Free Cam, No recoil, No grass, Spectate, Shoot Em, Break Leg, Knock em out, Remove Weapon

well done to the devs.

No doubt there will be new hacks but it's great to see action being taken.

• Like 2

posted  this in the exp thread but may as well post here too

well done to the devs.

No doubt there will be new hacks but it's great to see action being taken.

Let's hope bro! let's hope. I'm getting killed by a hacker every 20 minutes, seriously....

Hackers (aka scriptkiddies as the real hackers don't bothe using them themselves) do it to troll and grief people. If you get mad their mission is successful. The only way to deal with them is to close the security gaps they are abusing and getting rid of the used accounts permanentely.

So if you encounter a hacker shrug it off and in case its a new/unknown hack report it to the developers or security staff. Its very likely people will get caught and punished. Maybe it will take a long time and maybe the even stopped hacking by then - but its still justified.

• Like 2

Let's hope bro! let's hope. I'm getting killed by a hacker every 20 minutes, seriously....

I totally hear that!

• Like 1

. The only way to deal with them is to close the security gaps they are abusing and getting rid of the used accounts permanentely.

Exactly

And yet they are allowed to start a new steam account, buy the game again and continue hacking, their IP address should be banned from creating a steam account and they should be forced to buy a new computer to cheat again

And if you think money is an issue, a lot of hackers (real hackers) sell hacks and can easily afford £30 or $30 a week to keep doing this

Read this http://www.pcgamer.com/hacks-an-investigation-into-aimbot-dealers-wallhack-users-and-the-million-dollar-business-of-video-game-cheating/ if you don't believe me

I also used to play with a hacker, which I didn't know about for around 1 month despite having access to the logs in the Dayz MOD, nothing showed up at all

when he finally admitted it he said that his hacks were virtually undetectable, which they were, and that he usually got banned once a month on average and just bought the game again to hack

Exactly

and that he usually got banned once a month on average and just bought the game again to hack

this is like the most retarded thing you can do...spoiled motherfuckers, someone wrote that hackers are kids with their mom's credit card. I guess he wan't mistaken that much..........

Edited by Toperek1990

Yeah, because ignoring something always makes it better

In this case, ignoring potentially helps make it less worse.  The more a hacker sees the effect his hacking has, the more he will be prone to doing it again.

Whether or not people say anything about them isn't going to change their mind, they arnt magically going to go away if you don't give them attention

What fantasy are you living in that you think anyone is talking about hackers going magically away in an instant?  They are looking to spoil your good time.  That is their good time.  If you do not go on and on about how ruined your experience is by hackers, they wont receive their satisfaction and will go hack another game where they can rile people up.

they don't suddenly think "OMG no one gives a crap about my hacking, im gonna stop right now"

Again, when did anyone say it was some kind of sudden thing?

Ignoring them provokes them as much as raging about them, im sure there are plenty of hackers who don't even come here for the attention they just want to ruin peoples day, this will likely get locked by the Devs because its talking about hacking

So telling them they've ruined your day is giving them exactly what they want.  Great idea!

Its laughable to think that, you really think they would stop killing you over and over if you kept respawning and ignored them? Opposed to calling them every name under the sun?

They will do it either way

Its laughable that you think anyone here thinks ignoring them has an instant impact on the hacking problem.  Literally no one is saying that.  Additionally, you think calling them every name under the sun is going to make them stop?   The whole idea is to not encourage the hacking while the hacks are being patched out.  Talking about it encourages it, especially on the game's own forums (center stage for Joe Hacker)..  .

I think people really need to address the issue instead of hiding from it, hackers are one of the things that pushed me away from the mod, and ive seen a lot in the SA too.

Okay, I'll bite for a sec.  In your distorted reality, how does players "addressing the issue" by talking about how much it ruins their day it change anything for the better?

• Like 1

I don't know, does telling a child to look both ways when crossing a road teach them to be aware of the danger?

Talking about the problem has the same effect, it let's people become more aware of what hackers are capable of and what kind of things to watch out for

And let's people share their ideas on how we might be able to help find ways to prevent it in the future

For example a lot of people confuse hacks and desych, because they arnt well informed what each thing could do, those kind of people might not understand and think the games just buggy when some guy teleports to them and kills them and not even report it in any way

Without people knowing what they could be facing, a lot of people will just put it down to game mechanics

And it gives people a chance to voice thier ideas such as forcing the steam name as the player name so if a hacker reveals themself (which I've seen some videos of hackers giving free loot and even giving their in game name)

Then at least we have a chance to catch them if we put our heads together, no one in their right mind would oppose us discussing ways and ideas against hacking, yet here we are in a place where any hack related post will be locked, which doesn't help at all as a lot of them are discussing ways to help fight it which should be everyone's concern

• Like 1

For example a lot of people confuse hacks and desych, because they arnt well informed what each thing could do, those kind of people might not understand and think the games just buggy when some guy teleports to them and kills them and not even report it in any way

Without people knowing what they could be facing, a lot of people will just put it down to game mechanics

And it gives people a chance to voice thier ideas such as forcing the steam name as the player name so if a hacker reveals themself (which I've seen some videos of hackers giving free loot and even giving their in game name)

I met a lot of players who stated that hacks are desync:

Sepilots

Are you sure he was hacking? I've seen legit people float around the floor before... Maybe he just has terrible internet and is abusing the fact that he can slide through walls.
Odpowiedz
 · 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

bro... seriously? they were undressing me.

Sepilots

They were being undressed too. This game is still in Alpha, you know, bugs happen.
Odpowiedz
 · 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
did you watch the whole video? They admited that they are using hacks.
Odpowiedz
 · 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Sepilots

When people accuse me of using hacks, I go along with them, because it is funny.
Edited by Toperek1990