Sign in to follow this  
BoBoSlap

Zombies now run through the ground and have no attack limit?

So, I was in a city running about and I ran into a police station and closed the door behind me and no other doors were open, so zombies shouldn't be able to get in. Next thing I know I see 4 of the damn things from like chest up running through the floor and EVERY single wall they come to?! I can't even get away from them at all because of their immense no clipping.

I end up dying after about 7 minutes of running away and start yet again as a fresh spawn and I run into yet another building on the second floor and i notice a zombie follows me up there and is ACROSS THE ROOM and is hitting me? What?! I run outside even. Maybe 50ft away from said building and the zombie is STILL out of sight hitting me AS I SPRINT, MIND YOU. 

Another case of the same issue I had picked up quite a bit of gear, just haven't seem to have found a rifle yet, all I had was a pistol. I ran into the top floor of a tower at the airstrip and I all of a sudden get hit by something and hear a zombie? I run straight out the door and go in third person and there is no zombie there? I get hit again and begin running down the stairs thinking I am getting shot and just so happen to hear a zombie, no there is a zombie on the first floor hitting the wall and killing me. I did not die this time, but the fact it still happened is still upsetting.

Is this just some recent issue or has this been happening this whole time? I don't remember the infinite attack range from zombies happening last month when I played this game.

This happened to me yesterday as well. I'm not sure if it's a recent issue or something that was already there.

Stable branch, right?

These are old issues with .45.

Please take the time to read the top few sub forums that feature dev blogs and status reports.

Protip! ~ THE CHANGELOGS LIST THE KNOWN BUGS FOR EACH STABLE BUILD.

Zombies clipping through floors, hitting you through walls, or hitting you when you're inside and they're outside...not a new issue.

Hit them in the head and they die. Doesn't matter if they are stuck in walls or floors. Usually when this happens they can't attack you. They just bark and growl. Its much worse when they are standing outside a house and hitting you through the doors when you're three stories up.

The game is still in alpha but you already know that. There are two things that you can do when a game like this glitches out; 1. Deal with it. The simple and hard truth, nothing else to say. or 2. Wait it out, or find a way to resolve it. like switch servers, or get off for 10 minutes and get back on, everything should've smoothed out. You cant NOT no how to solve problems with such a problem-prone game like this.

Cheers Mate! Stay warm and Don't lose your beans! ;)  :lol:  :beans:  :thumbsup:

I now consider the floor zombie glitch a blessing, since it basically means you get a free, no-effort zombie kill without even having to go outside! And it only seems to happen in police stations and the big houses with the central hallway and two big rooms on either side.

So, I was in a city running about and I ran into a police station and closed the door behind me and no other doors were open, so zombies shouldn't be able to get in. Next thing I know I see 4 of the damn things from like chest up running through the floor and EVERY single wall they come to?! I can't even get away from them at all because of their immense no clipping.

I end up dying after about 7 minutes of running away and start yet again as a fresh spawn and I run into yet another building on the second floor and i notice a zombie follows me up there and is ACROSS THE ROOM and is hitting me? What?! I run outside even. Maybe 50ft away from said building and the zombie is STILL out of sight hitting me AS I SPRINT, MIND YOU. 

Another case of the same issue I had picked up quite a bit of gear, just haven't seem to have found a rifle yet, all I had was a pistol. I ran into the top floor of a tower at the airstrip and I all of a sudden get hit by something and hear a zombie? I run straight out the door and go in third person and there is no zombie there? I get hit again and begin running down the stairs thinking I am getting shot and just so happen to hear a zombie, no there is a zombie on the first floor hitting the wall and killing me. I did not die this time, but the fact it still happened is still upsetting.

Is this just some recent issue or has this been happening this whole time? I don't remember the infinite attack range from zombies happening last month when I played this game.

If you are seriously desyncing/lagging, you aren't really where your game is showing you that you are. I've run from zombies and been killed like this, and then the game says "No message received" and I come find my body where I first encountered the zombie.

Stable branch, right?

These are old issues with .45.

Please take the time to read the top few sub forums that feature dev blogs and status reports.

Protip! ~ THE CHANGELOGS LIST THE KNOWN BUGS FOR EACH STABLE BUILD.

Yes I was on the current .49 whatever it was when this was happening.