Sign in to follow this  
Mister_Mc_Muffin

Please Fix The Zombies Before Adding New Content

Like the title says, FIX THE ZOMBIES BEFORE ADDING NEW CONTENT!

I'm really sick of the developers talking about adding this and adding that, when not even the most important aspect of the game is fixed.

A few examples:

-Zombies NOT aiming at you and hitting the air 3 meters away from you, you suddenly get hit 3 times and start bleeding.

-Crawling Zombies jumping towards you = you get hit, but if you dodge out of the way, they just magically rubberband back to your character (and very often behind you).

Another thing I notifced is the faulty perception of the zombies. Sometimes you can walk (not sneak) towards a zombie without him noticing you, but then

sometimes you have a melee fight with a zombie and suddenly there are zombies running from god knows how far away towards you even though they were not

even in anyway looking at you or anything.

So please DayZ developers, focus and the problems with the zombies befor you talk about adding vehicles and other complex things into the game!

Haven't had one of these topics in a while.

Whilst I understand your concerns, the Developers have made clear how the development process is going to work. First content will be added and then things will be fixed. This is to assure that none of the fixes will be broken again when adding more content. It would be double the work.

Zombie-Feedback (constructive) can be found / posted here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/182234-do-zombies-dream-of-a-good-nights-sleep-zombie-feedback/

Information on the Development-Progress can be found here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/forum/134-development-blogs-status-reports/

• Like 1