Sign in to follow this  
kylefinlayson1997

Rehabilitated Hackers

Yeah, it's a touchy subject, most of us have suffered from hackers in DayZ or any other game for that matter. When hacks are made so readily available to just about anyone, it's a definite issue. However, hackers get a lot of hate, and rightly so, but the other day I saw a bunch of people on a forum saying things like "once a hacker always a hacker" and I really, really don't believe that. So I decided to start a forum for rehabilitated hackers, just to share their stories and to prove they do exist, because I know for a fact that they are out there. I myself am one of them, I tried to hack in DayZ because I was raging hardcore for a bunch of reasons (alpha problems amiright) and I got banned, I fought it a bit, but just decided to let it go. I had never hacked before, not in any other game, DayZ was the first to just push me over the edge. I haven't hacked in any game since, and recently I opened a new Steam account and re-purchased DayZ SA, I've been playing on that account for a few months now, I doubt I'd ever hack again (a thirty dollar re-buy is a tough deterrent). Now to let the haters hate. 

(And just in case you're gonna be one of those people that think I should be banned on my new account as well, I know consumer law and I know that Battleye can get in some deep shit if they ban me for hacking over a year ago on a different account considering their current terms and conditions) 

So I decided to start a forum for rehabilitated hackers,

Don't bother posting the link here.

• Like 5