Sign in to follow this  
Chamil

HALLOWEEN CONTEST! Bring me as many zeds as you can!

Since the game is kind of dull at the moment, I thought I'd throw in a little contest for people who have a hard time obtaining AK rifles.

Very short said: bring me pictures, receive an AK101 or AKM, ammo and scope included. I might even deliver it to your location!

More detailed version:

I've been getting killed alot lately, mainly by people who I approach to say I am friendly. Other then that, it's halloween, and every game is having a contest, so why not DayZ?! 
Therefor, to passively fight KoS'ers and slightly celebrate Halloween, I want you people to kill me some zombies!

What do I have to do?:

Kill a zombie with whatever weapon you have, and take a picture of the body. Do this as many times as you please, the more pictures, the higher your chance of winning.

A regular zombie kill picture will count as one score, three or more kills on one picture will count as two points. I trust you to not use older pictures, but to actually do an effort.

To take a picture, simply press F12 if you're using steam, or download an external program like Fraps or bandicam to take pictures.

Make sure you put your nametag on the picture, prefferably on the bottom sides. 

As an example:

141ljdz.jpg

Score as many points as you can, and if you get the highest score, you win!

What do I get?:

You get to choose between an AKM or an AK101 rifle. They are both delivered in pristine state with a pristine PSO-1 scope, plastic handguard and a folding buttstock.

The AK101 includes one 30-round magazine and up to 120 rounds, the AKM includes a 30 round green painted magazine + a 75 round magazine!

I'll deliver it to you personally if you are too far away from my current position. must be a safe location.

By doing this, I hope to contribute in any possible way to the DayZ community, and ofcourse, to set off a chain of events. If this one goes smooth, I'll throw in a lot more, possibly with more rare items/more desired items.

Time limit:

3 days, until the fourth of November. If more time is needed, we'll just adapt.

Because thats what we DayZerians do, we adapt!

Edited by Chamil
  • Like 2

Bump!

Nobody interested? 

Speaking about AKM, I was offering 2 free AKMs the other day, nobody wanted it. Weird.

By the way I kill lots of zeds everyday, probably 30-40. I do this with my AKM. I would join this event but I already have an AKM, I actually have plenty of them so yeah.. Maybe I'll still do it but won't take the prize.

Edited by Yazar8

Speaking about AKM, I was offering 2 free AKMs the other day, nobody wanted it. Weird.

By the way I kill lots of zeds everyday, probably 30-40. I do this with my AKM. I would join this event but I already have an AKM, I actually have plenty of them so yeah.. Maybe I'll still do it but won't take the prize.

Yeah, I actually noticed some people having no more issues finding AKMs, whilst others have no issues finding M4s

Either way, guess we gon' have to throw in a mersh vest

Yeah, I actually noticed some people having no more issues finding AKMs, whilst others have no issues finding M4s

Eh ok let me find zombies then.

I got my hands in all items in this game, one left, that's the smersh.

Eh ok let me find zombies then.

I got my hands in all items in this game, one left, that's the smersh.

I share your pain, its incredibly difficult to find one

Hell, even if you find one its pure luck.

If you have an akm and ammo on first person experimental I'll definitely play ;) just haven't played stable in weeks lol ...

If you have an akm and ammo on first person experimental I'll definitely play ;) just haven't played stable in weeks lol ...

Its on the first/third person on the stable branch, sorry lad :( 

Doesn't seem much interest in this :(

I'm off to do some zombie slaying, I think it's a good idea, however I think the rules should be changed that you pick the location and it has to be a more populated server for a bit of added risk

• Like 1

Doesn't seem much interest in this :(

I'm off to do some zombie slaying, I think it's a good idea, however I think the rules should be changed that you pick the location and it has to be a more populated server for a bit of added risk

Zombie slaying is a fine sport.  A great Zombie killing Safari rout that leads you near about 10 potential helicopter crash sites is Lopantino to Vybor to Kabanino to Stary Sobor to Novy Sobor (as you probably already know). Plenty of Zeds in those towns to blast most of the time and looting the good buildings along the way for ammo keeps your reserves from getting depleted.  I just wish I could collect zombie ears as trophies and wear them around my damn neck. GOOD HUNTING REGULATOR LONE

Beans for you sir  :beans:   

Edited by Xbow