Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

Trick or Treat, DayZ style - Community Event tonight for Halloween

So its Halloween.. my plans have changed drastically (wife got sick) so now Im planning on playing some DayZ tonight.. Ive been part of large community events we've put on here at the DayZ forum so I thought why not try to get a quick one together tonight? 

So, the idea is this.. its Halloween. People are trick or treating IRL so we should do the same in DayZ. Everyone who wants to play, sign up below. We can start this in an hour or so.. and have it go all night so whoever can hop in later can still have some fun. Everyone meet at the main town square in Novo. Right in front of the 12 story tower. Players can make fires, and set up lights for ambiance and dress up in whatever whacky gear they can find so they are in costume. Players who would like to "give away" gear or food can take up spots just inside open doorways on the streets so other players can walk around "trick or treating".. now the real fun comes with knowing that this may not all go smooth as pie and peace may not last long, if at all. Now it may just be a nice cuddle fest.. but it could turn deadly here on all hallows eve.. so come prepared to defend yourself just in case someone wants to spoil the fun for others.. maybe we will even set up little matches if players want to have gunfights. We can do just about anything. 

So sign up below. Ill edit this post later just below this listing the server we will all play on. This will be on stable servers, 3rd person only.. no hardcore. So get yourself to Novo, or commit suicide until you spawn there.. and lets have some spooky DayZ fun together in Novo.  :)

185.62.204.113:2402

DayzTV.com | #1 | Loot Reload 3H/Restart 12H | ts.dayztv.com

trick1.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 4

Would love to join in on this, im in the middle of the woods right now though...and im bringing a gun for self defense just in case :)

• Like 1

Good luck!

I am fully prepared to die tonight.. several times. :P

Might pop in for the fun later on!

• Like 1

Please do this again for tonight ? I didn't see this post til now ... :( everyone has Halloween parties on November first why not right :) ?

• Like 2

Sure, we can do it again.. the thing is.. I cant just go and make another post, thats against the rules.

So if you want to make a post, creating your own event.. Put it up here and on Reddit if you want a lot to show up. 

Im in.. Ill check back on the general page to see if you've posted it later

Where's this server based out of?

Where's this server based out of?

Dean's Kitchen.

Could not get into server at all "wait for host" the all time