Sign in to follow this  
nikzabelin

against cheaters

Urgently to do so on the screen was written someone who kills. This record will help the administrator to trace the cheaters. Our server is a big problem, we see cheaters, they kill us, and we can not even learn their niknames. please.

Such a system is, in many games, why this is not a dayz?

Kills immersion, with the current load of deaths, on set character symptoms and the like your screen would be spammed.

Are you renting a public hive or private shard? How would you determine it is a "hacker" doing the killing and not legit killings? People have posted about kill feeds or kill logs before and there are strong feeling about this issue.

BI and the GSP's have stated from day 1 that at this time they have no intentions on releasing any info like that at this time as far as the RPT logs go. If you suspect or have evidence of people hacking you should get into contact with one of the forum mods

Steak and Potatoes:

Kills immersion, with the current load of deaths, on set character symptoms and the like your screen would be spammed.

i had an idea recently.

we wouldnt really need a kill log that is visible to all the players, all we would need is like a server side kill log that contains what weapon was used, at which distance the killer killed somebody, the exact time, the location and the names being used on that server, unfortunetely i dont know yet how much the char name ingame is connected to the steam account.

if a scripter joins the server and kills 10 people within 5 minutes from cherno all the way to berezino or nwaf it doesnt matter, then you would know that dude isnt playing legit.

it would require one person to report his accusation and on the server side someone can look into it

edit: sorry quoted the wrong guy, supposed to be Steak and Potatoes

Edited by Axezeroone

I play as a team, we play by the rules of our server. guarded the city, I sit and watch the police, and I always kill my friends cheaters. they pass through the texture, define them is not difficult. they kill all rapidly.