Sign in to follow this  
Russian_Ivan (DayZ)

The Ducktober Or how you can die doing nothing

Hello, dear DayZ community. 

I'm playing on standard "stable" branch of DayZ.
This last month, october, i facing the one specific problem i want to discuss with you guys - Instant Death for no reason.
Ok, here is the story.
12 on October, 12:34 A.M. Me looting the Fire Station in the left side of Electro. I'm absolutely healthy. energized and hydrated. I was never hit, shooted, or break any of my bones before. I was running slowly from 3rd floor of Fire Station Tower and BOOM, im dead. Well, not really. Before i died, right in the middle of stairs SOMEHOW i broke EVERY SINGLE bone in my body. And after this, some zombie run upstairs and finished me off. Take a notice, i was not injured in any way before, server was completely empty, there was no hidden zombies in the walls, and server itself was pretty stable. There is no way that i was fallen down(because i was alive after every single bone is broken). There is no way that someone shot me. There is no way that game think that i felt from high building, because lethal falls does not breaking all bones in your body. 

18 on october, 20:48 P.M. 
I was looting the Electro. And i decided to run inside the red house next to the School. When i found what i want, i was on my way to out, i still was on SECOND floor, near to the stairs, but not on them. I crouched. And BOOOM! AGAIN! For no reason, EVERY SINGLE BONE IN MY FUCKING BODY was broked and after a few seconds i died! Server was empty, again, there is no way of fall, shot, or zombie.

And take a HUGE notice, that in BOTH cases system SPAMMED me all stages of the fracture messages from "i think my *something* is broken" to "my *something in extreme pain*. 

And right now, a few minutes ago, before i decided to make this post, i died again. With no messages once or ever. I was inside the barn near Balota, empty server, i was about to log-off from server and BOOM. I dead. No bone fractures. No shot sound, nothing, absolutely nothing. All circumstances was ABSOLUTELY safe for me, even though i noticed that server starts huge de-sync and gas stations was exploding far away from Balota. I was on the 3rd floor of the barn. There was at least 1 zombie outside(definitely NOT In the fucking wall).

So, i have a 2 questions for ya, guys.

1. Do i realy only person with same type of problems?

2. WHEN IN THE ALL GODS NAMES OF FRUSTRATED FLYING FUCKS THIS FUCKING CRITICAL BUG/ERROR WILL BE FUCKING FIXED?! I FUCKING DEADLY FUCKING TIRED OF BEING DEAD AFTER FUCKING D-A-Y-S OF LOOTING!
THANK YOU FUCKING VERY MUCH, HAVE A GOOD FUCKING DAY.
RageFace.png

• Like 1

1. You probably know all too well you aren't

2. In time

Now I have a question for you. Why don't you try to calm down before posting a pointless rant?

• Like 4

But accolyte - he can't answer you that question! You locked his thread..

:ph34r:

• Like 2