Sign in to follow this  
jayleann

slow walking without hurting feet

My suggestion is that slow walking shouldn´t hurt your feet at all. The reason to walk slowly is in fact to avoid everything that might cut your skin etc. I´m crazy enough to walk bigger distances in slow motion and I´d like the (experimental) game to appreciate my efforts more. :P

• Like 3

Lots of people probably do not have the time or patience to slow walk long distances in DayZ.

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 2

Yes and in that case the mechanic makes sense, but not for us slow walkers.

The footwear is so broke right now, I spent 2 rolls of duct tape and 3 pairs of shoes to make it from elektro to berizino

The footwear is so broke right now, I spent 2 rolls of duct tape and 3 pairs of shoes to make it from elektro to berizino

Seems hardly enough.  On topic, slow walking elements if balanced would indeed be a nice way to limit degradation of ones knees and shoes.

• Like 3

Personally i'd like to walk barefoot but my character keeps whining like a little bitch.  <_<

• Like 2

Personally i'd like to walk barefoot but my character keeps whining like a little bitch.  <_<

Hardening of the foots makes you stronger.

• Like 2

Hardening of the foots makes you stronger.

If such a thing existed in dayz i could handle the abundance of red text.

EDIT: This is also true, feels good on the feet.  ^_^

Edited by GOD™

Seems hardly enough.  On topic, slow walking elements if balanced would indeed be a nice way to limit degradation of ones knees and shoes.

Where will knees spawn?

• Like 1

okay I know this game is alpha but why my knees keep disappearing when I log out I'm so pissed right now I want my money back such a scam please stop adding clothes and fix this.

On topic, I like the suggestion. I like to take a nice scenic walk every so often as well. :P

Edited by Geckofrog7

I like to take a nice scenic walk every so often as well. :P

Muh Immersion.

Edited by GOD™

My suggestion is that slow walking shouldn´t hurt your feet at all. The reason to walk slowly is in fact to avoid everything that might cut your skin etc. I´m crazy enough to walk bigger distances in slow motion and I´d like the (experimental) game to appreciate my efforts more. :P

Agree as a  Walker I think that It adds to immersion I Like to Walk Unless Zombies are on my Heels xD

after all How many People IRL do you see in Mad dashes Between places (when there isnt a Massive sale on) xD

walking Should be Less on Calories, deterioration, and thirst But i Guess you wouldn't warm up as much as Jogging or Sprinting