Sign in to follow this  
kubiszok

``No message received

hello guys!I`ve got a problem...
When I`m playing DayZ, after 30 mins after I log in server (no matter what server) I`m getting kicked....I get a message ``No message received for (timer here) seconds...``
what the hell is it?could anyone tell me?Or help me?
And will I be killed by a zombie, if it attacks me when I get this message?you know, he attacks me, i kill him, bandage myself if I have to, then this message...will I  be dead?
Thanks for all coments, please, help me, I like this game a lot and I can't play!

Edited by kubiszok

Did you not already post a topic here? Could be numerous things are you playing on the same server consistently or jumping servers so you are catching restarts?  For starters run a verify of cache then play on one server to check for improvement.

• Launch as admin.
  • Go to library and right click Dayz.
  • Select properties.
  • Hit the local files tab.
  • Select verify cache.
  • Run steam as admin whilst playing.

If that does not work, to quote wizard fingers.

session lost is generally due to connection issues most of the time in arma games its due to a overloading of the router cheaper models cannot cope as well as some of the better ones

find out the router model see if there is an updated firmware

try a cold reboot of the router

check ports and firewall config both windows and router

if he is on wlan try using cable (cheaper wifi dongles and card also have overloading issues)

try a traceroute and ping quality on his line lots of jitter can also dc him

sometimes it can kick with this message if it cannot contact battleye try downloading batteye from the website remembering to unblock the dll and allowing it through the firewall.

if his ip is dynamic try releasing his dhcp till he receives a new ip sometimes steam server list temp blacklist ips if they are submitting a lot of requests to stop ddos

Regards,

Steak.

• Like 1

I think that parts covered ;).

now its dubble coverd

• Like 1