Valdenburg

United4Games.com - ROLEPLAY|NO-KoS

We are back with our DayZ RP Server

photo-106192.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IP: 185.16.84.60             Port: 2402

This is a EU based community, EU servers will be used.

No third party program use. Zero tolerance!

Adult Community 18+.

LINKS

Server: http://united4games.com/servers/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/united4games

Discord: http://united4games.com/discord

How to join and play with U4G in DayZ:

1. Register in the U4G Forum
  2. Connect to our voice/chat Discord Server
  3. Link your Discord with U4G
  4. Link your Steam account if you haven't registered with this option
Edited by Valdenburg
  • Like 10

woot! be on in 5!

We have some hickups but will have this sorted out in the coming hour.

Will notify you here when we got this running to 100%.

I've been on. Just restarted. I'm FredX in the player list. Haven't noticed anything bad so far. Cheers

I've been on. Just restarted. I'm FredX in the player list. Haven't noticed anything bad so far. Cheers

Thanks for the feedback!

Main problem right now is to get the servers persistence enabled - its still crashing after we do this and then going into a restarting loop - we try to find out where the problem is most likely corrupted data file.

Also we can not set the Server to 1st person only right now - all this should be fixed pretty soon today and we hope to have everything in place in a bit.

Isn't persistence a bit flaky atm anyway? I haven't been joining any persistence on servers lately because they are barren whereas so far on this I have a mosin (no ammo), pu scope, axe, clothes and plenty of food.

I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun on your new private shard. 

Thanks alot!Same for you ;)

Isn't persistence a bit flaky atm anyway? I haven't been joining any persistence on servers lately because they are barren whereas so far on this I have a mosin (no ammo), pu scope, axe, clothes and plenty of food.

Its working but Loot is more rare then on non-persistence servers - we just set it up and it seems to make no trouble - we can always disable this when it causing errors.

Edited by VanValdenburg

Just realised, I'm going to be a freshspawn again when you get 1p working. I'll give it a go anyway. Will be on and off today at various stages. Cheers for setting this up.

first person but I still have my gear!

Yes we set it up to first person only and there was no wipe needed :D

What you could test it persistence - am also doing this right now server should restart every hour to prevent the data from beeing corrupted.

It seems to work without problems now in 1st person mode only and persistence enabled.

We are about to setup our PvE Server and hope to have the Whitelist going by tonight.

Next Server after PvP and PvE will be the RP (roleplay) Server. Stay tuned! ;)

Yes we set it up to first person only and there was no wipe needed :D

What you could test it persistence - am also doing this right now server should restart every hour to prevent the data from beeing corrupted.

Isn't it only back packs and tents are persistent? I will check when I upgrade my backpack by leaving one somewhere and maybe telling you the location

Isn't it only back packs and tents are persistent? I will check when I upgrade my backpack by leaving one somewhere and maybe telling you the location

Yes Backpacks and tents are deffinately persistent to 100% after server restart. Other items will not save neccessarily.

Nice to hear there's already private hives over there!

Gonna give it a try in the evening.

Have you found an option to whitelist? My Server is running fine but I can't find the whitelist in the game panel (fragnet).

Edit: Found it! But it's not working. Do you know in which format I have to put in the GUIDs?

Edited by Kassander

How did you get a Private Shard already - are they available to everyone who could rent one now?

How did you get a Private Shard already - are they available to everyone who could rent one now?

I think they are only available if you rent from fragnet.

just quickly checked, persistence is working. the smersh bp I dropped hours ago has survived multiple reboots intact. The only thing is it appears empty until you pick it up and drop it.

I might jump in tonight just to give the new shards a run, thanks for putting up a server.

Regards,

Steak.

Much appreciated!

Have you found an option to whitelist? My Server is running fine but I can't find the whitelist in the game panel (fragnet).

Edit: Found it! But it's not working. Do you know in which format I have to put in the GUIDs?

Hope you got it working now. If you got further questions just drop into TS again. You are welcome!

Seems about right I do not see others hosting yet through the drop downs. 

http://www.fragnet.net/games/dayz.php

Thats correct.

just quickly checked, persistence is working. the smersh bp I dropped hours ago has survived multiple reboots intact. The only thing is it appears empty until you pick it up and drop it.

Thanks alot freethink! Feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: forgot igar :D

Nice to hear there's already private hives over there!

Gonna give it a try in the evening.

Thanks men also much appreciated! Hope everyone who plays in our Shard got fun!

Edited by VanValdenburg
  • Like 1

Thanks alot freethink! Feedback is always appreciated.

My pleasure. I think I dropped a ranged mosin at the back of veresnik hill too. Either there or the shed in the treeline on the way from the mil base towards nwaf.

Anyone is welcome to it. In fact next time, I'll drop more stuff where the smersh was left.

Edited by freethink

My pleasure. I think I dropped a ranged mosin at the back of veresnik hill too. Either there or the shed in the treeline on the way from the mil base towards nwaf.

Anyone is welcome to it. In fact next time, I'll drop more stuff where the smersh was left.

We disabled persistence for now till our BEC restarts working again but your stuff should be still there when the files does not completely got corrupted when we enable it gain ;)