zombieland78

Here's an interior render I made - hopes for the new engine

xq3NKlo.jpg?1

That looks pretty sweet, although maybe a bit too light, I think I just really like seeing some color in night time scenes. Someone posted an outdoor concept about a year ago and I liked it for similar reasons, even if it was also too light IMO. http://i.imgur.com/mBziYT5.jpg

• Like 3

Wherever the game goes, I like that render. Good job. Beans in yo face!

Nice

Though your Plain Screen Grab is Far Brighter than Mine Mine is as Dark as the "You are Dead" Screen if i am in Building xD

And outside is no Different asides the Skydome

Edited by NokyoOkami

The wierd small proportion of things are glaring... I like the lightning effects, but the game models for interiors like refrigerators and things, and the size of said interiors are still ugly as hell, just imagine a survivor in that scene... I would love to see more proportional interiors

Edited by Avant-Garde

I want something with similar atmosphere to the DayZ mod with better Night Time. I always loved those rainy days, watching players from the treeline with my binoculars through the light mist and hearing the whiring of a Huey nearby. I don't know how to describe it but it always kept me on my tows, especially when the music was on...

• Like 1

I want something with similar atmosphere to the DayZ mod with better Night Time. I always loved those rainy days, watching players from the treeline with my binoculars through the light mist and hearing the whiring of a Huey nearby. I don't know how to describe it but it always kept me on my tows, especially when the music was on...

I feel your feels man. The dayz mod restored some of my faith back in gaming due to experiences like you speak of

• Like 1