Sign in to follow this  
EnglishNugget

New Spawns ruining PVP!

Hey guys, new to Dayz and Youtube. Really enjoying the game so decided to start doing some recordings...

Heres a short clip of me and friends come across some bandits!!

Cheers

Nugget

Haha i know! sorry for my bad language but he made me jump. My friend ended up killing them but i missed the action! 

Really enjoy playing DayZ! Excellent game which i can see only getting better

Nugget

Actually your decision to venture out in the open after you clearly gave away your position ruined your PvP.

Also by the title I expected someone spawning right behind you in the middle of a firefight and then punching your out. Here you just got flanked by a barely geared player.

Actually your decision to venture out in the open after you clearly gave away your position ruined your PvP.

Also by the title I expected someone spawning right behind you in the middle of a firefight and then punching your out. Here you just got flanked by a barely geared player.

This was a row of 3 houses in the middle of know where between cherno and electro. I was flanking him as they was both at that doorway and my friend had eyes on them, Then this dude came at me and made me shoot and give my position away :( 

Either way as i said im still new and learning. Win some you loose some lol

Isn't that the row of houses right between Elektro & Cherno, under the cliff face? Not really middle of nowhere but I know what you meant, the axe madman made you jump out of your skin all the same hehe. Only thing I'd say to learn from that is the left alt key can be your best friend in DayZ. Hold it down and keep your head on a swivel at all times, could have seen that guy coming a mile off. 

• Like 1

New spawn ruins pvp? He just wanted in on the action and he succeeded! Next time be more careful if you wanna survive a battle.

Isn't that the row of houses right between Elektro & Cherno, under the cliff face? Not really middle of nowhere but I know what you meant, the axe madman made you jump out of your skin all the same hehe. Only thing I'd say to learn from that is the left alt key can be your best friend in DayZ. Hold it down and keep your head on a swivel at all times, could have seen that guy coming a mile off. 

Yes thats the place. Cheers im still learning lol

And to the other comments, the reason i leapt left is because he made me jump and i moved from his axe. I would of stayed tight to the shed/fence if there was no mad axe man. Im daft but not that daft lol