Sign in to follow this  
kamakazi008

Dayz Standalone suggestion

This is just a suggestion for Dayz standalone. I know this doesnt really go with the simulation of a real life apocalyptic scenario but my thoughts were that you guys should add pve servers just so more people could play because I for one just dislike pvp in general even though im not actually bad at it, but I would like the game where you have to worry about more than just the other players or maybe when you find others you can work together to clear a town or something rather than KoS which is just a pain when people can go third person. If pve servers came out i would actually like to play with friends without the worry that an elite team of dbags are going to kill me for no reason, but for now the game will just sit in my steam library with gigs of patches which I wouldnt waste net getting. hopefully you do make some pve servers in the future or at least know that some people hate pvp and wont touch the game with it, this tiny change could be very profitable lol

• Like 2

As most people would say "This is DayZ, blah blah blah, realism, blah blah blah, be more careful, go solo, blah blah blah", I say "This sounds like a wonderful idea" Why? Well great question, let me answer for you...

-Let's new players try out the game and learn to play without fear of people just yet

-Different people, different playstyles

-Let's people have more options

-Let's "returning players" to practice skills that they "lack" (i.e. shooting, navigating, hand to hand combat, etc.)

However, they should have separate "characters", that being like how it is for Hardcore Vs Normal, or Stable Vs Experimental, that way people can't loot without fear of people, and then swap over to a PvP server to begin hunting.

Bullets are part of the Chernarussian environment.