mizzle420420

Suggestions about Payday Masks

Just some suggestions about Payday Masks

I feel these are fairly simple requests im not gonna add a huge list of new masks just want to fix the existing ones

1. Chains Payday Mask:

If your going to put payday masks in why not have all four main characters?

My fourth friend who I play Payday and DayZ with feels left out when the other three of us have our masks.

-http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220175829/payday/images/8/80/ChainsIcon.jpg

2. Fix Clipping of masks through hats:

This should really be fixed with all hats (as they the mask clips through them thus making them look stupid).

3. Make Masks equitable with helmets:

Such as ballistic helmet, hard hat, pilot helmet, tanker helmet.

4. More Payday Masks(not as important as the other three things but would be cool):

some of the more iconic masks such as Cthulu and Grin would be pretty awesome to have even if they are crazy rare to find.

5. DeathStroke (DC Comics):

Not payday related but would make a great bandit mask.

-http://www.giantbomb.com/deathstroke/3005-7440/

My personal, and I'm not saying it's better suggestion, would be to either remove them completely, or make them very rare.

I don't think they fit the theme much. Besides, if we could carve holes for the eyes to burlap sack and wear it as a mask, it would make for far better mask imho.

• Like 3

My personal, and I'm not saying it's better suggestion, would be to either remove them completely, or make them very rare.

I don't think they fit the theme much. Besides, if we could carve holes for the eyes to burlap sack and wear it as a mask, it would make for far better mask imho.

Or even better just have them make mask that are NOT Payday types. Just do some completely original shit. Hell even borrowing the Jason Hockey mask would be nice. We are close to Russia and Hockey is played there as well. In fact we have some very good players in America that are from places like Russia.

vintage-fiberglass-nhl-goalie-hockey-mas

• Like 1

Or even better just have them make mask that are NOT Payday types. Just do some completely original shit. Hell even borrowing the Jason Hockey mask would be nice. We are close to Russia and Hockey is played there as well. In fact we have some very good players in America that are from places like Russia.

vintage-fiberglass-nhl-goalie-hockey-mas

im pretty sure that mask is in payday...

i do agree to do some original shit, but i do enjoy the nod to payday, just complete the payday team set and work on some other original stuff mabe.

im pretty sure that mask is in payday...

i do agree to do some original shit, but i do enjoy the nod to payday, just complete the payday team set and work on some other original stuff mabe.

But i mean the hockey mask in general is some old shit even before Jason made it popular. It should come in at some point.

But i mean the hockey mask in general is some old shit even before Jason made it popular. It should come in at some point.

I agree

I would like to see some paintball masks and other stuff as well

• Like 1

As long as there are no Suits im not goin to wear a Payday mask again :-P !

As long as there are no Suits im not goin to wear a Payday mask again :-P !

i think they should add suits as well, it would be epic

5. DeathStroke (DC Comics)

Are you completely mad! Those guys would go insane if somebody used their "intellectual property". Unless you paid them tons of money of cause - but thats not worth it.

The only thing I'd really be able to get behind would be adding the Chains mask, simply to complete the set. It's already quite odd that you can find them given the environment, starting to add things like a Deathstroke mask would be going way over the top (not to mention DC would flip their shit over people using it in a non-DC game.)

The available selection of masks could probably be increased, but they don't need any more that are explicitly from PayDay.

Though I think the popular consensus on the forum would simply be to remove them from the game (not realizing that as a content creator, it's extremely frustrating to do something like that)

Well I would welcome the old hockey mask even when it resembles Friday the 13th :-).

I would also like when burlap sack could be used as mask itself, it was also in Friday the 13th. I think in the first one :D.

edit: here it is vzkUgo6.jpg

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1

Yeah they might as well go the whole way with the payday, i don't like them personally but others do.