Sign in to follow this  
Abram_

Please Stop Auto-assigning Hotkeys

Please stop the game from automatically assigning hotkeys slots for newly acquired items. No one wants things like rope, stones, or similar items in there. Please leave the hotkeys to the player.

Although this had always bugged me, its potentially fatal in .49 and .50 Exp, with the new bug that equips slot3 item when the fire key is hit a few times (melee weapons only, i believe). Just yesterday i was having an axe fight with a player and my freaking guy pulled out his canteen, and i died. I do my best to clear out slot3 whenever i can, but i don't always catch it.

Edited by Abram_
  • Like 2

I would like to be removed also, if not, an automatic assign option to being able to turn it off it will be nice.

I fucking HATE that bug that switches out your weapon in a fight.  with me it pulls out my damn compass and sometimes my fucking MAP.

how does something like that even happen, programming-wise?  left-click x2 = 9.... how, exactly?

I fucking HATE that bug that switches out your weapon in a fight.  with me it pulls out my damn compass and sometimes my fucking MAP.

how does something like that even happen, programming-wise?  left-click x2 = 9.... how, exactly?

Happened to me too, but it was a can opener, hope I hurt him bad before he killed me.....and then probably teabag'd me

Agree with the OP - the auto assigning is a bit annoying. Also the swapping slots when you paint a firearm.

Edited by Roshi