Sign in to follow this  
TheDefmen

There was an error launching Arma2 With DayZ

Hello, 

The last time I played was 1\2 year ago, now I started the DayZ Commander and if I wanna join in a server that:

""There was an error launchung Arma2 With DayZ.

Pleace check your directories in the settings panel AND be sure that you have the mod installed in the install/update panel. ""

I tried everthing! I have no idea what I shoud do, I've reinstalled it, checked the panel and and and. Please help me, simply english would be cool or german. THANKS 

Do you have ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead installed? If so, go to settings in the DayZCommander and double-check if the paths are correct.

Also, make sure you're posting in the correct section, as this is the Standalone section, not related to the mod.

• Like 1

Yes I do, and every path is correct.

Who do you mean the last part? I'm not a standalone player I don't knwo which sections you mean.

Yes I do, and every path is correct.

Who do you mean the last part? I'm not a standalone player I don't knwo which sections you mean.

He means the correct sub forum, as you posted in the DayZ SA sub forum not MOD which has been moved.  Have you tried running Dayz directly through the steam download that is available?  If so what was the outcome? 

Oh, I bought dayz (arma) on cd. so I can't do something with steam.. its crap, I have paid for the game and can't play it..

Oh, I bought dayz (arma) on cd. so I can't do something with steam.. its crap, I have paid for the game and can't play it..

You need to activate your retail copy with steam otherwise dayz commander cannot launch the game since the gamespy shutdown.

• Like 1

I did it and it still dosent work

Are you getting any different errors?

I got it! For all people how have the same problem: install the DayZLauncher, download all mods, check the paths and go on the arma 2 homepage for the 

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.63 

I got it! For all people how have the same problem: install the DayZLauncher, download all mods, check the paths and go on the arma 2 homepage for the 

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.63 

If you're installing over Steam you don't need to download anything extra, as it's in the Steam Stable-Branch. You will immediately download 1.63 when downloading off Steam (which you have to do anyway).

• Like 2